Emergency Consultants

Emergency Consultants Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Derik K. King, MD, FACEP

Great Place, Great people (just like their tag-line)

Scheduling Consultant (Former Employee) Traverse City, MI

ProsAwesome work environment! Jobs are stressful and the upper management not only listens, but plans fun days (casual day, movie day, team building activities, birthday breaks, employee recognition, etc) to help blow off steam. Great benefits, great pay and very rewarding job. Flexible schedules and very family orientated company.

ConsSTRESS!! Also management can get rather secretive and not give whole stories and they aren't very good at hiding that they are leaving out information. Also, the doctors win. Always. Rules are made and you are expected to uphold every to the rules, but the rules are changed, bent and broken as management sees fir on a case by case basis.

Fast Pace, Fun People, Value Growth from Within, Good Benefits

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Traverse City, MI

ProsThe president of the company is a visionary and always looking for ways to improve. Senior management treats everyone as valued members of their team and continue to foster career growth. I learn something new everyday, and NEVER get bored.

ConsEvery year I've worked here things have improved. There are still some improvements that need to be made, and there are some members of management that have questionable integrity and seem to do more harm than good. However, I have learned to trust the executive team and know that these people are here for a reason, and trust that when it is time for them to move on, the right decisions will be made.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the dead weight and trouble makers that hold management positions. The added stress these managers create is counter-productive. While loyalty is appreciated, it is very frustrating to work along side self-serving people in positions of power (or perceived power).

Good Money, Great Benefits!!

Physician Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsOne of the top players in the ER Staffing industry! They have a lot of people in various functions that support the recruiting effort! Pay is excellent and they had excellent health coverage with 401K Match. Lots of Employee Appreciation activities!! Open to hiring remote employees. They also have a red hot marketing team!!

ConsJust like anywhere else, there are a few people that can makes things hard. That being said, ECI is probably one of the best places I've worked!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work with Employee Relations and high tech solutions to support the recruiting effort!!

Worked for Emergency Consultants? Contribute to the Community!