Emeritus Senior Living

Emeritus Senior Living Reviews in Allentown, PA

Updated Jul 4, 2014

Emeritus Senior Living President and Chief Executive Officer Granger Cobb

Granger Cobb

Pros
  • My team has been so supportive and I feel that I have the autonomy to make creative decisions that positively affect our employees and residents(in 4 reviews)

• Wages were good, Residents are wonderful, staff, Department Heads are great(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management makes 10 to 20 times more money for doing nothing but demanding more out of care staff(in 7 reviews)

• No Christmas bonus to line staff (e(in 7 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

One Of the work experience in my life.

RCD (Former Employee) Allentown, PA

ProsPay was above average. Otherwise no other pros to speak of unless you like abuse. Stay away far away.

ConsExpected to travel on a whim. I was expected to drive 5 hours one way work 8 and drive back home. On call 24/7 therefore no sleep. Long hours. Lack of respect from the corp office. Terminate employees on a weekly basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your employees. Allow management to do their jobs. No manager can turn around a problem building in 6 months. Do not expect management to work 24/7. There needs to be a balance between work and family. Give the residents what they are paying for. Constant staff turn around is not good for the resident. Sell your buildings you should not be in business.

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!