Emeritus Senior Living Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
1.0
T. Andrew Smith

Pros
  • There are monthly events to help ease the work environment, so that everyone is having fun on the job (in 10 reviews)

• I look forward to coming to work everyday (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management continue to push census without concern of Residents care, bottom line was (in 8 reviews)

• Not by you're hard dedication towards the residents (in 75 reviews)

This company is just a complete joke!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living

Pros

The residents themselves...they are the only reason I stay dedicated to my job. The benefits are o.k., at least they are an option as some companies do not even offer this.

Cons

Gee, where do I start. The management definitely does not live by the company's "mission statement" and their bottom line is all about money. Also, cheating employees out of their pay by constantly cutting back everyone's hours for instance, forcing some to take 45 minute breaks is ridiculous and wrong. The management is constantly scrambling to get things done at the last minute and the lack of communication is just unbelievable. I feel like I am going to kindergarten everyday I walk into work.

Advice to Management

If you are going dictate rules and regulations you need to apply the rules to everyone. When you don't enforce rules and it is all talk and speculation it produces employees who could care less about their job.

Showing 1 of 334 review