Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division

Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division Reviews

Updated Feb 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

i learned how to focus the job and had a great experience in hard workship

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division full-time for more than 3 years

Prosit give a suitable paltform for freshers, not a bad paymaster ,oppurtunity for engineers to learn vast things in mep division ,

Consimproper hierarchy , no properly defined work , no precise measuring of performance , stabilization of system need to improve more.

Advice to Senior Managementdepartment wise stabilisation of system and management needs to improve more, provide time and oppurtunity to employees for self learning.

10 years experience in mechanical construction

Project Mechanical Engineer (Mep) (Current Employee)
Doha (Lebanon)

I have been working at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division full-time for more than 5 years

ProsProvides part-time work for those
seeking it

ConsLimited opportunity for career advancement
if there is a continued desire to work in job
share arrangement

Advice to Senior ManagementMAKE WHOLE COMPANY IN A SYSTAMATIC SYSTEM

ETA SHIPPING AND TRADING

Operation Executive (Current Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division full-time for more than 8 years

ProsYou get lot of oppurtunities to learn... its good for a begginer who wants to learn and develop the contacts in the field of shipping and trading. Due to the good will of the Company you can reach will be unimaginable.

Cons1.out of 10 staff only 3 staff will work and they will be the less payed.
2.The is no motivating managers
3. Too much of gossips
4. Most of them dont care about the company's growth
5. Demotivated company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease spend some time to identify the right staff who is working for the productivity of the company.

Good Indian company

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division full-time for more than a year

ProsIts a good MEP company suitable for all mechanical and elecrtical engineers

Conssome time work pressure is more

Advice to Senior Managementwork as a team, learn things properly before doing your job

great professional and personal growth opportunities

Material Coordinator (Current Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Prosfor learning new & valuable things

Conscompanies management policies towards employees

Advice to Senior Managementnothin

In ETA Hard workers not getting recognition and renumeration,smart workers(bluffers)getting recognition and renumeration

HVAC-Site Engineer (Former Employee)
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFor learners ETA M&E is the best place..

Consthere is no time management.working timings to be revised.there is no recognition for the people those who are really hard working.there is no reliable managers and directers.They are giving lot of promises but they are not acting accordingly.Most of the managers/engineers doing postman job,Not the real engineering.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should give recognition and renumeration to the people those who are working/worked hard,the renumeration will reach the person along with his settlement.,even if the person is leaving from the company.and the mean time management has to take action on the people those who are bluffing...(acting like they are the hard worker)

Good, for starting your career in Electrical contracting field ...........

Project Engineer (Electrical) (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division full-time for more than a year

ProsWe get exposure to some of the best industries & sectors while working .........even with some of those for which we can just imagine of working with..........we get to learn & sides of these sectors, their working cultures, trends, and style of work.......
After taking some years of Ex one can look forward in Private Consulting & Private MEP Contracting.

ConsContracting field is completely one's own choice if we want for making career in.....
if we think that lets give a try then for some it can be very hard & risky decision to make....
for those who expect an A/C floor with well flourished amenities and with no pressure on head it's a total no..no...

Advice to Senior ManagementTo Design some EMPLOYEE Friendly policies, Employee Encouragement Programs.

Life at ETA

I have been working at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division

Prosgreat exposure to the industry, one of the biggest companies in the market, looks great on your resume both name and job profile wise, recognition, teaches you a lot.

Consthe pays are pathetic, they do not give any importance to your family or personal life, huge amount of politics against you if you are not a south indian, one good leader for a big bunch of not so smart people, some bosses treat their employees like crap, they are highly influential so you dont want to mess with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like people, and if possible like your own people, irrespective of what part of the world they are from, and pay them better.

Worked for Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division reviews and ratings. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Emirates Trading Agency, M&E division employees.