Empire Union School District

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Dr. Robert Price

1 Employee Review

Teachers are allowed to teach and do their job.

Teachr (Current Employee)
Modesto, CA

I have been working at Empire Union School District

ProsIt is a small district that appreciates its teachers. Teachers are integrated into most decisions except financial budge decisions. Teachers choose text books and setup their pacing guides and help build testing instrumentation. Teachers are given the chance to go to many conferences to aquire new knowledge and expertise.

ConsThey employ high powered lawyers to drag out negotiations and to make sure they do not over pay teachers. They have not been fair about passing along cola increase in money to teachers. We need to be financial sound, but money intended for teacher salaries should not be funneled into pet projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue consulting teachers on how to run the district, as it is a partnership.

Worked for Empire Union School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Empire Union School District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Empire Union School District CEO Dr. Robert Price. All reviews posted anonymously by Empire Union School District employees.