Employ-R Solutions

Jasmin Moser

A Recruiters Dream!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Employ-R Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team-oriented environment. Everyone works together and apart well, collaborating and discussing challenging placements and situations in order to help our candidates find the right position and as quickly as possible. Open floor plan so it is truly an "open door" policy. Upper management is down to earth and relatable, while managing effectively. Recognition is given often, both in small and large ways.

It's important to me as a recruiter that I am not just putting warm bodies in a seat as quickly as possible, but actually finding the right candidate the right job where they can grow professionally and personally. Both the sales team and recruiting team work hard together to ensure that both the candidate and client are satisfied with the position/employee. The team takes steps to avoid constantly contracting candidates.

Excellent work/life balance. Great benefits. Great environment.

Cons

No cons at this point

Keep up the great work!

Inspirational

Former Employee - Chief Operating Officer  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Chief Operating Officer in McLean, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Entrepreneurial Environment.. Great vision....Smart and Talented People... Great Ideas..

Cons

Solid Leadership.. I wish they could share more ideas.. They have so much to offer.. They are stretched thin.

Keep Up the Great work.! This business has evolved through the years.. You have done an amazing job being flexible and amenable through the times.... Continue to add the Right Folks and they will assist in shaping the great organization that you have built!!

Great experience

Current Employee - Social Media Intern  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Social Media Intern in McLean, VA

I have been working at Employ-R Solutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Working at Employ-R Solutions has been completely hassle-free. Everyone responds to emails in lightning speed, which is remarkable compared to many other companies out there.
    As a social media intern working for Employ-R as well as being placed at another job through them, I have to say their dedication is apparent. They have been flexible with meetings and call me the minute they have something I might be interested in.
    Employ-R Solutions doesn't waste your time, they listen to your needs and work to get you a job that is perfect for you.
    The CEO is an extremely hard worker who is very open to discussion about how everything is going in your work life and personal life. She makes sure you know what's on the agenda to get done and provides helpful advice on how to complete it if you have questions.
    It's always a great experience to talk with anyone on the recruiting team because they understand and are there to help improve your career.

Cons

No cons come to mind. My experience at Employ-R Solutions has encouraged me to explore job opportunities that I never would have found myself.

Keep it up! Always stay interested in your employees and they will continue to be satisfied.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A wonderful experience.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Tysons Corner, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff and CEO are great! They work quickly and efficiently to place you. They are quick to support you with any questions for the duration of your contract and even go above and beyond and stay in touch with you once you've been place as a hire.
    Thank you all very much for your hard work and helping me find an amazing job in my field!

Cons

Non can come to mind when dealing with such a great company.

Caveat Emptor

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time

Pros

Not one comes to mind

Cons

A compressed and small environment. CEO and COO are out of touch on handling employees with respect to employee management and expectations. Overall it felt like a sweat shop. Tunnel vision exudes and bad attitude is the overall theme. They watch the clock and watch every move that you make.
    Staffing is a simple business. They complicate and are not aware of recruitment practices and screening while submitting to clients.

Avoid at all costs!

I worked at Employ-R Solutions

Pros

Nice location. Nice office. Free parking. That's about it.

Cons

They low ball you on salary.
    The President and CEO is someone you never want to work for or with.
    Just ask the many people on her team that she has fired since the first of the year.

Too small to be responsive

Former Employee - Consultant  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The recruiters work quickly to place you in a position.

Cons

The company is very small, so some people work part-time/flex-time. So, they are very, very slow to respond to issues related to electronic time sheets and paychecks. It's up to the contractor to stay on top of the issue to get it resolved because the staff are unresponsive to any issues. They do not provide any benefits, not even health insurance. And when your contract ends, they do not have a lot of other opportunities lined up. Working here is truly "temporary".

Worked for Employ-R Solutions? Contribute to the Community!