Employbridge Reviews

1. Forward thinking large company with a local mindset

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Employbridge

Pros

Values, Innovative, Caring, Growing, Fun

Cons

-Staffing can be stressful, it is the nature of the industry, and this company is no exception

2. Staffing company with a classic staffer's mindset.

Former Employee - Branch Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at Employbridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The compensation and benefits are good for the type of work. Core values generally are generally adhered to. Helping the occasional temp get back on their feet is probably the best perk.

Cons

Upward mobility is limited, and the company is slow to give salary increases. Negotiate hard upon entry as you will most likely be stuck at that salary (regardless of performance), unless transitioning to a new role. Training is sub-par, and accountability is very much a 'pass the buck' mentality. The 'blowing smoke' gets pretty thick in several aspects, and lots of redundancy in old procedures and recycling of ideas that are only new because it is suggested by a different individual.

Lots of growth and acquisitions has left much needed attention to supporting the infrastructure. All the quick moves to show growth on the balance sheet and a disconnect between the big idea v. actual execution will continue to foster an environment that fails to retain quality talent.

3. Wonderful company to work for as branch employee and field employee.

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Employbridge

Pros

EmployBridge has the best leadership team in the business. The only company I have worked for that truly is "Family First." Passion for serving others runs through our blood here.

Cons

Our jobs can get stressful.

5. Super frustrating, run away if you can.

Current Employee - DBSC in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - DBSC in Irving, TX

I have been working at Employbridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My department wears jeans and tennis shoes since we have no contact with clients, and they buy us lunch once a month to celebrate birthdays, and dinner if they expect we will stay till 8PM.

Cons

Pay is terrible, management makes you feel like a criminal for taking vacation. Very stressful environment, no chance for upward mobility. Lots of turn over. My particular department sucks during the holidays, everyone else in the company will be out all week, and we'll only have the actual day of the holiday off, and we always work late at least one day a week. Upper management always makes a big deal about how much money the company makes and how much more money they're getting for our Field Employees from our clients, but if you're staff, you're making peanuts and basically chained to your desk. Also, my direct supervisor doesn't really seem to understand what we do and expects way more out of people than they are capable of handling in any given week.

Pay us more and let us work from home during the holidays like the rest of the feaking company!

6. Great employer with advancement opportunities

I worked at Employbridge full-time

Pros

Advancement opportunities, recognition for accomplishments, good compensation.

Cons

Work / life balance difficult in this industry.

7. Just another Staffing Company

I worked at Employbridge full-time (less than a year)

Pros

belief that Core Values are truly part of their culture

Cons

denial that Core Values are actually part of how the company operates daily; disconnect between leadership and market operations. Company is simply another staffing company, making the same compromises, sales oriented-results secondary to achieving the sale, as any other.

stop dreaming, come out of the clouds and see the reality

You constantly are overworked and stressed while being underpaid.

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Employbridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Opportunity to learn recruiting 101, nice office environment. You are not micro-managed, and occasional monthly bonuses are nice.

Cons

When I started working for this company I was immediately excited. The excitement was gone 6 months into my job. They really burnt me out with all the extra work that was required they never told me about. I was told I could have a flexible schedule, but that was not the case in my position. I constantly worked 55-60 hours a week. I was subjected to being treated like a second class citizen by my client, while my company did nothing to support me. If anything, they constantly threw me under the bus. I was threatened and cursed at by my client on several occasions. The company takes a lot of pride on their “core values” but in 1 year, these “core values” became comical because I worked for people with limited integrity. You will work very hard only to not be rightfully compensated. Be ready to see your boss and upper management constantly get promotions they use to buy themselves new cars to show off at work, while you receive nothing in return. Also, be weary of co-workers who are nice to your face, but the minute you turn your back they will try to get you fired. Even if you’re the main reason why they in the office get a monthly bonus. Probably the most frustrating thing about this company is how much they will take you for granted. Your boss who is never around, will expect you to do her job and you will get 0% credit. Room for growth and promotions? You’re kidding, management will routinely avoid questions about a review and you can expect your request for an increase in pay to drag along for a good 6 months to a year. The only way to get promoted is by being in the “click” of branch managers and above, oh and if you’re a male, kiss that dream goodbye. So, if you are looking for people to constantly have meetings behind your back and having a fear of your company throwing you constantly under the bus, apply today!

Share the wealth, the people in operations are the heart of your company. Instead of lining your pockets first, learn to be more appreciative of what they do day in and day out. Stand up for your employees, listen to them and take into consideration their side before you chastise them.

9. They put a lot on you...

Former Contractor - Clerk in Irving, TX
    Former Contractor - Clerk in Irving, TX

I worked at Employbridge as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

My dept. offered flex-time, we could wear jeans every day, people were friendly there, the office location was an easy commute for me

Cons

They put a lot on you! This is the biggest workload I have had at a job since 2007. I was given too much too soon and I couldn't handle it all. I wish I could have gotten more training from my supervisor. I ended up being fired and I was relieved that I didn't have to go back.

None

10. Successful Company and Great Culture

I have been working at Employbridge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Culture that is lived every day. Not just words on a poster.
    Fast growing and opportunities to tackle new challenges
    Great purpose! Getting people jobs.
    Everyone gets a laptop
    Lots of vacation and focus on work/life balance

Cons

Lots of work because of the fast growth. Chance for burnout.
    Health insurance seems pricey
    Communication throughout the company need improvement

Invest in tools to help employees connect and communicate. Keep an eye on our core values as EmployBridge continues to grow. Never lose sight of our purpose and our core values not matter how successful we become!

11. Great company/Poor Compensation

I have been working at Employbridge full-time

Pros

Great values and the ability to really own your market

Cons

Compensation is significantly lower than other companies and even internally there is significant discrepancies between males and their female counterparts.

work on a better salary structure. Stick with a consistent upper management message