Employbridge

Updated Feb 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Tom Bickes

My experience with this company has been FANTASTIC.

Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee)
Ogden, UT

I have been working at Employbridge full-time for more than a year

ProsPros to work here are the opportunities to grow with the company. I started out as a receptionist and due to hard work and determination, I grew to be a Staffing Supervisor by my second year.

ConsIt is a BUSY job.. I don't take this as a con but for some, it could be taken as such.

A great place to showcase technical recruiting sourcing

Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Employbridge full-time for less than a year

ProsWork/life balance, benefits, pay, management

ConsLack of knowledge on direct hire side

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain new employee's more, unify company expectations between different groups

Extremely cliquish

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Employbridge full-time

Prosstrives to leave decisions to market owners

Consnot enough informational sharing, consistency, quality assurance; very cliquish, to the point it is counterproductive in results

Advice to Senior Managementmature, strengthen shared processes and objectivity

Not the Same Company It Used To Be

I have been working at Employbridge full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat Core Values. Great Work/Life Balance. Local Leadership is fantastic in some markets

ConsOver the 5 years I have worked for ProDrivers I have seen them company take a dramatic turn for the worst. They do not seem to care about the employees like they used to. Everyone is now just a number. Upper leadership is non existent.

There is no room for advancement. And the pay is horrid. No opportunities for raises either. The quote is "if you want to be paid more, then you need to find more business and get more people working."

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to where you once were. Care about your employees half as much as you care about your customers and field agents.

Flag Review

Employbridge President responded to this review

Nov 19, 2013

I'm sorry you feel this way.We care deeply about our staff, clients and of course our drivers.I hope you will reach out to talk with someone here about your frustrations. I would recommend you start ... More

Good and bad

Machine Operator (Former Employee)
Algood, TN

I worked at Employbridge full-time for more than a year

ProsGet you a job quickly and not a lot of wait between jobs. Excellent people to work for, if you dont mind working.

ConsSome of their jobs will work you until they dont need you anymore and some will always work you and KEEP YOU ON TEMPORARY. Which means no paid vacation and time off must be begged for so the company doesnt fire you. Same amount of pay. ect.

Advice to Senior ManagementLegal agreement with companys affiliated : no more than 4 months of a worker being there they have to hire on. or staffing solutions should offer them another job. If they decide to stay at the company and not being hired on, should get a raise and begin accruing a day of paid vacation a month. Then make new job offers priority to those whom have been working 6 months or more at the same place though staffing solutions. You would be suprised of how many good workers you lose by putting them somewhere making minimum wage or a little more working for a company that will not hire them on.

Flag Review

Employbridge VP Recruiting Services responded to this review

Dec 12, 2013

Thank you for the review. We offer far more than minimum wage to all of our applicants, we have never had minimum wage positions. Unfortunately we (like all staffing agencies) are not able to dictate ... More

Not impressed - no real distinction from other agencies

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Employbridge full-time

Proscaring people, proclaimed values, friendly

Consproclaimed distinction not clearly present (from other agencies); development; cliquish

Wonderful company to develop your skills

I have been working at Employbridge full-time for more than 3 years

ProsOpportunity for advancement when you show initiative and there is also great teamwork on a local level. This has been a company that has provided challenges and rewards those who rise to meet them.

ConsUpper management fails to see the real struggles on a local level and upper management will pick and chose who is favors based on things that are not business driven.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend time in the branches and understand the ins and outs of the day to day work rather than a brief check in from time to time.

A supportive environment that has been a great place for my career

Boulder, CO

I have been working at Employbridge full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe company lives by its core values: honest, integrity, maturity and family first. The CEO & CFO are strong leaders and supportive of field operations. They are very accessible to all employees. The company allows for creative thinking and supports initiatives driven by the field. For those people who are willing to work hard and support the company values, EmployBridge is a great place to build a career.

ConsBecause the company is so driven by the field, it opens itself up to confusion among employees regarding processes. If you are looking for a top salary, you may not find it at EmployBridge, but you will find a supportive environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to acknowledge and support the very hard work of all employees.

A good source of short & long term CDL positions

Driver (Former Employee)
Aurora, CO

I worked at Employbridge

ProsIf you don't want to do OTR, these folks can find you work.

ConsYou may not know, day to day what you will be doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best management team I've worked with in a long time. Everything is by the book & above board.

Can be a great place to work

Houston, TX

I have been working at Employbridge

ProsValues of Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion for our business are lived out in most areas. The family first aspect, while not live out in every market, is generally upheld and separates Employbridge from many other organizations.

CEO is a great guy with lots of drive, vision and concern for the rank and file.

ConsHave a hard time understanding that the regional leadership does not have all the answers. Should listen to area leadership and rank & file employees. Must break out of the staffing company niche and become a specialty supplier to clients who are also specialists.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a professional compensation consultant to determine a plan that prevents people moving out of our company and industry into other companies and industries.

Worked for Employbridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Employbridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Employbridge CEO Tom Bickes. All 18 reviews posted anonymously by Employbridge employees.