[24]7
www.247-inc.com Campbell, CA 5000+ Employees

An impossibly tough environment that prepares you for anything, anywhere.

Hyderābād (India)

Pros[24]7 Inc. is a fast-moving, highly ambitious and driver organization. The organization has a culture of 'get it done' that is driven all the way from the top to the bottom. Every task, every day is one of urgency and high expectations that keep you on your toes. You are never bored. But...

ConsThe urgency and drive to be a 'world-class organization' does cause a high feeling of resentment and dissatisfaction. Entry-level positions (CSRs) experience this to some extent (though it's just the monotony of the job that usually gets them) but if you are in middle-management or senior management, you really need to be good at disconnecting yourself from work the moment you step out of the office. If you are not good at that, the place will get to you. In a bad way.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let your clients dictate so much of what you do. Imposing draconian policies upon your employees as a 'client requirement' is a cop-out that does damage to your reputation, not your client's. The company leadership always states that we want to be seen as a 'business partner', not 'just another vendor'. If that's true, let's act like it.

“Not much to learn"

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at [24]7 full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible work timings, work from home choice, friendly atmosphere Cons: No defined organisational structure, no job clarity - they make you do the work of even the engineers, no defined set of processes, no work… Advice to Senior Management: Please introduce better cab facilties, make transparent processes to employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great learning experience in the field of analytics and market/consumer dynamics

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at [24]7 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. Company has a niche market position. 2. Lot of research in the area of Predictive analytics. 3. Almost at par with other product… Cons: 1. Though not much, internal politics exists. 2. Still general public outside think of this company as a BPO even after 3… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on [24]7.

Worked for [24]7? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at [24]7 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for [24]7 CEO P.V. Kannan. All reviews posted anonymously by [24]7 employees.