1-800 CONTACTS

www.1800contacts.com
There are newer employer reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS

Great company to work for. Their vision "We take care of our associates, so they take care of our customers."

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Onsite cafeteria, film festivals, summer events, parties, recognition, the list goes on! The company is growing with glasses.com which has given more growth opportunity in the last year than we have seen in the 6 years I've been here and it will continue to grow.

Cons

Sometime hours can be long but we undestand the vision and sometimes it's required. They try to make sure we are recognized when major projects are accomplished and we try to have work/life balance whenever time allows.

I think with the new higher vacation benefits it will be easier to maintain a work/life balance but encouraging your associates to have that balance will help in the long run. Giving them "time away" when they are off as much as possible, meaning, limit emails and phone calls while they are off.

78 Other Employee Reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Former Employee - Executive Assistant to the President in Draper, UT
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant to the President in Draper, UT

I worked at 1-800 CONTACTS as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I was only there on a 3 month contract, but the benefits that the company offered were incredible. On site gym, cafeteria, health care on first day of employment. I had hoped to stay on at the end of my 3 month term but there was not a position at my level open.

Cons

no cons that I can think of now

none

Great Company, Amazing Benefits

Current Employee - Glasses Specialist in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Glasses Specialist in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

On-site fitness center w/ free membership; in-house cafeteria with healthy option plans; amazing culture and work environment; free fruit, bread, and drinks; free eye exams every year; great discounts on great products; lots of growth opportunities, as the company does a lot of internal promoting and hiring

Cons

Pay isn't the best, but relatively standard for a call center; it's a call center, so you're going to have angry/upset customers that are mad at you for things beyond your control;

There are newer employer reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS