1-800 CONTACTS

www.1800contacts.com

My job at 1800 Contacts will one day turn into a career.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Draper, UT

ProsThe culture of the company is so strong, it has taught me to not only value customer service but to live it. Everyone I work with is my customer. The job & pay are average but the vast company activities make it well worth it. I look forward to every event.

ConsWith so many people loving the company, there is very little turn over. Moving up is hard to do because very few opportunities come along. I've been trying to move positions for a while & not gotten any.

Advice to Senior ManagementView your employees potential. Help them move if they have expressed interest to.
Moving up is hard to do.

Good company to work for

Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits. Company cares about its employees. Subsidized meals. Most co-workers are nice… Cons: There is a lack of communication between departments. It gets pretty hard to do your job when other departments do not understand what it… Advice to Senior Management: Allow SME's to do their jobs and prove themselves. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, A little more focus would help

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS

Pros: Nice benefits, perks, work environment Cons: Upward mobility somewhat limited within IT More
There are newer reviews on 1-800 CONTACTS.

Worked for 1-800 CONTACTS? Contribute to the Community!