Amazing Place to Work!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The Culture, all the Benefits, the Events, the Flexibility, the opportunities to always advance and Develop yourself, and most of all the Great People

Cons

The main feedback I would have is inter department communication, but this has become a lot better as of late

Advice to Management

With a company that is still growing and adapting with the times some change is necessary and we have seen a lot as of recent, as long as we continue to focus on our associates being well taken care of and happiness, our customer experience that is the best on earth, and our great leadership and direction we will be juuuust fine ;)

Other Employee Reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS

1. 1800 CONTACTS Great Environment

Current Employee - Vice President in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Vice President in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are fantastic, the perks (gym with trainers, kitchen, ball games, movie events, summer event) are outstanding, compensation is very fair and the focus on the associate and customer are nothing like I've seen before. Best place I've ever work in my career; leaders that listen and give opportunity to those that preform and desire to do more.

Cons

In my 20+ months at 1800 I am yet to find a con.

Advice to Management

Keep the passion and drive around the customer and associate.

2. Do you LOVE your job? I do!

Current Employee - Hardworking Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Hardworking Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for 1-800 Contacts for roughly 6 years now, and can honestly say that I LOVE my job. Since joining the 1-800 Contacts family, I have had the opportunity to work with so many honest, fun, hardworking people. The culture here at 1-800 Contacts is one that makes you feel, 1.That your employer has your back 2. You will ALWAYS be valued as an individual 3. We practice what we preach 4. That we know when to have fun, and know when its time to get down to business. Between you and me, this is the BEST place to work!

Cons

There seems to be a slack of transparency from upper management at times with changes within departments, and I know that can be unnerving at times for associates.

Advice to Management

1-800 Contacts continues to be innovative, and it is because of managements drive to always be evolving and helping our customers. Keep up the good work! You're hardwork does not go unnoticed.