There are newer employer reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS

Amazing Place to Work!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The Culture, all the Benefits, the Events, the Flexibility, the opportunities to always advance and Develop yourself, and most of all the Great People

Cons

The main feedback I would have is inter department communication, but this has become a lot better as of late

With a company that is still growing and adapting with the times some change is necessary and we have seen a lot as of recent, as long as we continue to focus on our associates being well taken care of and happiness, our customer experience that is the best on earth, and our great leadership and direction we will be juuuust fine ;)

reviews filtered by
  1. Do you LOVE your job? I do!

Current Employee - Hardworking Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Hardworking Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for 1-800 Contacts for roughly 6 years now, and can honestly say that I LOVE my job. Since joining the 1-800 Contacts family, I have had the opportunity to work with so many honest, fun, hardworking people. The culture here at 1-800 Contacts is one that makes you feel, 1.That your employer has your back 2. You will ALWAYS be valued as an individual 3. We practice what we preach 4. That we know when to have fun, and know when its time to get down to business. Between you and me, this is the BEST place to work!

Cons

There seems to be a slack of transparency from upper management at times with changes within departments, and I know that can be unnerving at times for associates.

1-800 Contacts continues to be innovative, and it is because of managements drive to always be evolving and helping our customers. Keep up the good work! You're hardwork does not go unnoticed.

2. From a job to a career

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I started working at Contacts in order to pay for school. I fell in love with the culture and the family feel that contacts has and ended up making a career out of it. I graduated school and decided that the grass was greenest right where I was.
    My Pros are : Managment is invested in promoting from within.
    Benefits are great including a gym, subsudized cafeteria, tuition reimbursment, corporate events and more.
    Management trusts people and empowers them to make decisions for themselves.

Cons

There is a lot of talent and you have to be patient at times. Promotions can take a while because of the high competition.
    As a front line associate the work could be somewhat tedious at times. Managers were always pretty good at keeping things fresh and exciting through competitions and incentives.

Continue to be accesible and transparent. We all love the company and want it to succeed and the more info we have, the better we can help the company acheive its goals and vision.

There are newer employer reviews for 1-800 CONTACTS