There are newer employer reviews for 1-800-Registry

I See Huge Potential is this Company

Current Employee - Vendor Partner Consultant
Current Employee - Vendor Partner Consultant

I have been working at 1-800-Registry

Pros

Great balance with work and life.
They trust the employees.
Changes get better and better.
Family friendly company.
Good communications with our upper management.
Actually listens to employees and gives us a since of taking ownership in our company
development.
Technology driven
Pays for expenses

Cons

Still in baby steps phases of the entire process.
Pay can be a little more.
Salesforce hiccups.
Division of the Inside and Outside team categories.

Overall Management is doing a great job but, I think if reps can pass on leads within there own territory or if they don't think its going nowhere let someone else take a shot at the account. Let outside reps just sign up whatever they see in their territory instead of passing the lead inside to never get heard of again.

5 Other Employee Reviews for 1-800-Registry (View Most Recent)

Innovative Company, Great Concept

I worked at 1-800-Registry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity for the strong-willed and those who love a challenge. Worked with some very talented, smart individuals.

Cons

Must have a strong mental fortitude, because change happens! If you are in it for a job, don't apply.

Don't be frivolous with how many people and who you hire. Pay the producers well and cut the others loose. This is a tough job and those who work hard should be verbally and financially rewarded. Learn to trust and communicate effectively. Create 'the right' culture for those who are dedicated and proven successful.

Never mind I take that good review back

Former Employee - Vendor Partner Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Vendor Partner Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at 1-800-Registry full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home
    Little guidance from manager if that's what you like
    Meeting new opportunities because this will fail.

Cons

-Pay is horrible it's like running in a marathon with a parachute holding you back
    -They had good things going last year but I'm starting to think the investors gave them money before they had a business plan together.
    -Too many changes and I like change but this is ridiculous.
    -The company has 4 different names which is very confusing and raises a flag.
    -No upper management listens to the sales team and what the vendors are saying when we're the one's actually out in the field making this happen. (This is a major concern)
    -References needed to charge someone a percentage for business is by far the dumbest thing ever created. If you don't have 7 references to vouch for the vendor that you sign up no pay for you.
    -Chargebacks on commission for not enough references
    -They're open in markets where there is no traction whatsoever for example Dallas
    -There are more inactive accounts than active because of references.
    - The most popular venues have lost respect for the company because of them not jumping through hoops to become active vendors on the site by supplying us 14 references. I don't even know 14 people off the top of my head.

Where to start ...When you decided to charge people fees up front and totally drop your Pay for Performance model that's when this company became like any other company and to add 50 references on top of all this stuff is so pathetic . You make it so easy for competition to come behind you and drop the references crap and lower the referral percentage . Good luck at next investor meeting....also the reference check needs to go and that's coming from vendors they don't have time to go search up a bride from 6 months ago. and could care less for a service not guaranteed.

There are newer employer reviews for 1-800-Registry

Worked for 1-800-Registry? Contribute to the Community!