110 Consulting, Inc.
www.110consulting.com Bellevue, WA 16 to 50 Employees

A great place to work!

Bellevue, WA

Pros110 Consulting is a growing IT Consulting company that is focusing on satisying BOTH their clients and employees. They are passionate about their business and recognize that when you do the right thing, it comes back ten-fold!

ConsNot enough communication about the business. We want to know more about what is happening.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage your employees. Communicate with them on a quarterly basis so they get excited about what is happening. They want to know the state of the business, growth plans, project wins, employment opportunities, etc. Getting everyone together for a quarterly meeting creates excitement, camaraderie, etc.

Professional and Work/Life Balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I have been working at 110 Consulting, Inc.

Pros: I love working at 110 Consulting. My co-workers and bosses are all great people and they work very hard! They trust… Cons: My complaints are more about consulting in general, not specific to 110. Only thing I can say is that… Advice to Senior Management: Setup a SharePoint site or start producing a monthly newsletter letting us know what's going on at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Truly feels like a family that cares

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I have been working at 110 Consulting, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Feeling of connection with company even when on-site; level of… Cons: Could be more opportunities outside Microsoft Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 110 Consulting, Inc..

Worked for 110 Consulting, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 110 Consulting, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 110 Consulting, Inc. CEO HEINRICH MONTANA. All reviews posted anonymously by 110 Consulting, Inc. employees.