1105 Media
www.1105media.com Chatsworth, CA 150 to 499 Employees

1105 is a media company in a tough market

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Framingham, MA

I worked at 1105 Media full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible, friendly people, average pay scales. Lots of time off , including the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas and all federal holidays. Informal environment, flexible work hours and average benefits for a company of this size.

ConsLittle opportunity for promotion due to company size. Salaries are lower than normal due to cut backs to keep margins at profitability. People are considered expendable items that can be reduced or added depending upon the business climate. No position is guaranteed even if you are doing a great job.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more often

Great work-life balance, great group of people

Vienna, VA

I have been working at 1105 Media full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is one of the best balances of work and life I’ve had in my career. The work load is heavy, but the management is… Cons: Expensive health care —more than double the cost of premiums… Advice to Senior Management: Lower the employee contribution for health coverage and hire more people who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great People, Good Company, Comfortable Work Environment

National Accounts Manager (Current Employee)
Framingham, MA

I have been working at 1105 Media full-time for less than a year

Pros: As in the title - I work with great people - competent, fun, energetic, cool. Week of Thanksgiving and week of Christmas off! … Cons: The company is spread out between all timezones from Eastern to Pacific and that can cause issues. Each team has a weekly… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let the good people get away. Limit meetings. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on 1105 Media.

Worked for 1105 Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 1105 Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 1105 Media CEO Neal Vitale. All reviews posted anonymously by 1105 Media employees.