20/20 Companies

There are newer employer reviews for 20/20 Companies

Great job

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative Samsung in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Field Sales Representative Samsung in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at 20/20 Companies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great teamwork. Everyone works together to reach our goals. Good pay. Lot of fun in the field.

Cons

Long hours but worth it. Lots of driving but also well worth it.

Keep it up good job

125 Other Employee Reviews for 20/20 Companies (View Most Recent)

Company truly understands how to find talent, train good people and execute earning potential.

I worked at 20/20 Companies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of teamwork! People really work together to get work done.

Cons

None to report at this time.

If you like being lied to this is the job for you

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at 20/20 Companies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sometimes I actually get paid, and sometimes I actually get reimbursed when I submit my expense reports and sometimes the reimbursement checks are correct, at least from what I hear, none of mine have ever been correct. But it's okay because the administrators located in Texas are southerners and very friendly about giving you the run around and taking so long to respond that it is obvious they hope you just give up and forget about it. The only type of anonymity I have used is not giving my name. I guarantee if upper level management read this they would know who wrote it, actually scratch that they probably wouldn't because this happens to so many managers and even reps. Seriously...

Cons

Well I can only think of a few cons. Fronting hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket and then waiting months to be reimbursed only for them to find reasons not to reimburse the correct amount although everything was submitted properly. Upper level management telling you different versions and giving different answers to the same question. Management sucks as much out of you as they can and this is coming from a Manager, however I do have morals and ethics so I guess I'm just not cut out to be a manager for this company. You may wonder why I still work here. Because I still have for some reason some sort of faith they will actually pay me what they say they're going to because if I quit I will never see any of the money that I fronted at least while I am still here there is a slight chance I will get my money back. Even management tells you to lie to the administrators just so that they can cover their own behinds when they do not feel like doing things the proper way and according to company procedures and policies.

Do as you say and you may actually keep top level talent. Don't lie to people. You're going to lose me soon. Anything you do not know the answer to find out the correct answer instead of just making one up. Do not throw your employees and lower level management to the wolves without any training on how to do simple tasks such as correcting an employee's hours. Also how about giving someone notice on what needs to be sent and when instead of just ignorantly sending emails with a bunch of exclamation points asking why they haven't received their reports. You people make me sound like I'm exaggerating I wish I were but honestly I don't think anybody could make this stuff up. Ordering shirts, business cards or even ordering a $200 tablecloth that says the client's name on it takes weeks and i mean 4-6 weeks and often longer and they expect you to build an empire overnight. did I mention not having business cards for 2 months in being a manager I don't know how I could have forgotten that one. As soon as I am paid... if I am paid...I will be running for the hills and I say running because they never come close to reimbursing you for the amount of gas you need to drive everywhere. Also just a thought maybe you should have conference calls before the stores actually open instead of having reps off of the floor during peak hours....I could go on and I am NOT exaggerating a single thing. If you are someone with any self respect and talent/management experience do not even consider applying to this company because you'll be lied to over and over again and will never have a personal life. I have worked in fast paced high end retail environments for several years and this company is an absolute joke. You have been warned! Oh by the way no one takes my health insurance, paid time off is a joke because if you're manager you can't take time off. Absolutely no support from upper management, just disgraceful, if only the clients new this is how the company that represents them is actually run.

There are newer employer reviews for 20/20 Companies