Great Learning Experience

Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Van Nuys, CA
Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Van Nuys, CA

I worked at 2020 Companies as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The training and experience I received as a sales rep for 20/20 have helped me in my new career tremendously. Great focus on development and training. Higher commissions for top sellers

Cons

Outside sales requires you to be very self-disciplined. Must be able to deal with rejection. High-performance culture means high-pressure at times.

Advice to Management

Continue the random sales bonuses for the sales reps. This really increased my wages over the holidays.

Other Employee Reviews for 2020 Companies

1. Great Company with supportive leadership and great career opportunities

Current Employee - Diirector, Business Intelligence in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Diirector, Business Intelligence in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at 2020 Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The leadership within this company attracted me and I have not regretted my decision in 4 years of employment. I have worked with other direct sales companies in the past and none have had the level of support and positive reinforcement seen in 20/20. In regards to the opportunities I am a real life example of the company's opportunities not only in the Sales environment, but also the administrative/corporate aspect. I was hired as an office level administrator, then promoted to operations manager, then ops director. I'm currently the Director of Business Intelligence, but with the continued support and development of our corporate team I will continue to grow with the company.

Cons

The company gets a lot of bad rep from folks that choose not to put forth any real effort or take advice from experienced proven sales leadership. Those that take the time to listen and develop their skills reap the real rewards. This is a sales position... the job is to make sales.

Advice to Management

I appreciate the opportunity to work with this team and be a part of something great. I've met great people and learned not only professional but also personal life lessons that I will practice the rest of my life. Thank you.

A great learning experience with this company

Former Employee - Energy Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Energy Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at 2020 Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company pays and rewards it's employees for working hard and consistent.

Cons

Sometimes the management isn't on the same page with the company's focus

Advice to Management

keep your word! Always honor the bonus or reward you promised those working for you!