There are newer employer reviews for 2020 Companies

Nice place to work if not selling fios

I worked at 2020 Companies

Pros

Start up company
Room for developing sales skills
Pay based on your ability
Paid every week

Cons

Pay is often off KEEP track of your SALES

reviews filtered by

20/20 Sales Rep not the worse job ever but could of been better

I worked at 2020 Companies

Pros

The best thing about 20/20 is the commission checks. Also the over time available

Cons

The worse things about 20/20 would be zero communication about your job security and also the poor treatment of employees.

Advice to Management

They need to communicate better with employees and treat them fairly

Gross disappointment

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Upland, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Upland, CA

I worked at 2020 Companies

Pros

Fun coworkers, relaxed office atmosphere, easy to get hired, get a sun tan, do a lot of walking, meet a diverse range of people

Cons

Leads are either redundant or nonexistent. At one point I drove 44 miles from Upland to Beaumont to discover that my "qualified leads" were addresses of tract houses that weren't even built yet. Despite the misinformation (as well as the 90 mile round trip and my day spent in 112 degree heat looking for people to sell internet to), 20/20 did not compensate me for the trouble.

Also, the commission structure is extremely dubious. I did everything I could to accurately calculate my expected commissions, even lowballing in the interests of realistic expectations, but my weekly paychecks were always a couple hundred short of what I'd expected. Working 55 to 60 hours a week on a 1099 with no base pay, and my checks averaged about $300/week when I was expecting more like $1000.

All in all, I wouldn't take this job again, and the drastic attrition rate at the Upland office is a testament to the poor treatment of their contractors.

Advice to Management

Hire employees on W-2, pay them base wages, spend more time training them, give them more qualified leads, and build a business model based on loyal and satisfied sales people. As it stands now, maybe hiring anybody off the street will land 20/20 a sale before they quit, but the overall service provided is of poor quality.