There are newer employer reviews for 2020 Company

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in White Marsh, MD
Former Employee - Sales Representative in White Marsh, MD

I worked at 2020 Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you will get hours, you can make money here but you have to HOUND and HARASS customers.

Cons

This company is a JOKE! they have no respect for you, if your sales go down you mean nothing to them and they will treat you like crap!

Advice to Management

Stop hiring people that just make good sales with hopes that they can train new employees, THEY CANT management needs to be professional at all times!

Other Employee Reviews for 2020 Company

1. Finally, a good fit

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at 2020 Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Management is approachable - Intelligent co-workers - Corporate culture - Good career development - Senior management is very competent and well experienced in the industry I started at this company in early 2011. I experienced extremely few negative feelings towards the company since I've been employed there. I'm very happy here. I read some of the other reviews and I haven't come across anyone at the company that have these negative feelings. I am lucky enough to work *for* the company, and not on a government contract. Working for the company has an entirely different feel than working on a government contract. Many times, contract work is at the customer site and employees are hired to fulfill a requirement the customer is looking for. Working on a customer site does make it harder to distinguish yourself and get promoted. Promotions and career development are entirely possible, however, you have to be pro-active. Contract work is hard, and to be honest, temporary. You have to be cognizant of how long the contract runs, what skills you want to develop, and look within the company to move from contract to contract to achieve your career goals if you stay with the company. There are always opportunities around the DC,MD,VA area and even more so now that 2020 Company is merging with Acentia. If you show up, do what you know how to do, and don't strive to expand your knowledge or go after your career goals you shouldn't expect promotions to be thrown your way. You have to stand apart at this company.

Cons

- Corporate culture is changing due to merger with Acentia

Advice to Management

Be aware of changing corporate culture during and after the merger with Acentia.

Join 2020 only as a last resort..to avoid disappointment.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Federal clients Various locations Looks attractive from outside

Cons

low quality, Unqualified and non professional HR team Redundant HR & Recruitment policies Negative attitudes of HR staff members Treating employees as commodities Lack of corporate culture No Salary raise No Job growth/Promotions

Advice to Management

Employees shall be treated with respect and make them But present HR staff members are Baltimore office and recruitment team Falls Church disappoint employees.