21CT

www.21ct.com
  www.21ct.com
There are newer employer reviews for 21CT

Engineers and scientists at the company were driven and brilliant, but program and upper management has no clue.

Former Employee - Scientist in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Scientist in Austin, TX

I worked at 21CT

Pros

The opportunity to set research direction, write proposals, win business, deliver systems to wonderful customers was hard for me to leave.

Cons

Management does not believe in delivering quality and has decidedly moved away from research and development as a focus to basic IT services, hiring people of less quality in the process. Since the goal of the company is to charge the government for every hour of your time, they make it very hard to take vacations or even holidays without making up the time sitting at a desk. The company is clearly not goals-oriented, but hours-oriented.

To deliver quality software products, you must hire serious, technical people to lead the company and have fewer "directors" who are lawyers and non-technical administrators and reward technical excellence with bonuses and promotion.

Feb 26, 2013HR

Thank you for the feedback. While the strategic direction of the company has changed in recent years, we strongly believe that our team members are some of the best and brightest in the industry ... More

17 Other Employee Reviews for 21CT (View Most Recent)

Fast-paced, sky-rocketing experience

Current Employee - Support Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Support Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at 21CT full-time (less than an year)

Pros

21CT offers employees an underlying ability to grow in their current positions. There is a strong sense of accomplishment shown in everything that we do in our daily work. 21CT makes it easy to realize your potential and in terms of work ceiling, there is none.

Cons

21CT is still trying to figure out somethings but this is to be expected when setting up new functions within the company.

Aug 25, 2014HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! This is very much appreciated.

Focused Growth

Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at 21CT full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New brand is a true reflection of the strategic growth and potential of 21CT to truly change the world. Analytic technology PLUS people EQUALS results.

Cons

It is a startup, so you must be ready to shift and wear dozens of different hats. Be ready to be uncomfortable at times and welcome new challenges.

Keep focused and listen to what the market is telling you. Although growth is tremendous it is critical that as a company we also focus on growing in the right places.

Aug 25, 2014HR

Thank you for your feedback! You bring up some very strong points, and we appreciate your candid insight.

There are newer employer reviews for 21CT