21st Century Fox

www.21cf.com

Employer of choice

Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsMedia and Entertainment company. Very exciting to be part of a company with such great programming. Global company. Exposure to cultures and companies. Many colleagues that represent diverse functions and backgrounds.

ConsNot a lot of exposure to the program production or cool perks that people in the business units we own have. Corporate is small and company is decentralized, so it feels like many businesses with different cultures instead of one large company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThrough separation, communication with us was good. Keep it coming, and let's try to bring some functions together so we can work more closely and learn from each other. Even though we lost some audit colleagues to the News Corp side, things are upbeat for us and management really helped the transition.

Pretty nice outlook office

Programming Assistant (Current Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I have been working at 21st Century Fox full-time for more than a year

Pros: You learn quickly and growth is encouraged in a supportive… Cons: The pay is low among industry standards. More

Good Company - Could Be So Much More

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at 21st Century Fox full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Highly entrepreneurial within business units; scrappy/resourceful - makes due with… Cons: Op Co and functional silos discourage collaboration; limited opportunities to move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 21st Century Fox.

Worked for 21st Century Fox? Contribute to the Community!