22squared
www.22squared.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Pretty great place to work!

Atlanta, GA

ProsLeadership "gets it." Good mix of clients so I don't feel "stuck" on one. They do annual salary increases now, while other agencies are on salary freezes.

ConsCulture is evolving - not a bad thing, but some people don't get that it can't always feel like a mom/pop shop. With employee # growth comes growth of culture. Great future ahead.

Could have easily been a better experience if management were better

Media Planner (Former Employee)

I worked at 22squared full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun environment, lots of cool people (not including most of… Cons: Upper management doesn't seem to have much regard for lower… Advice to Senior Management: Get feedback from your employees and take that into consideration. Also: pay more (at LEAST what is considered… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at 22squared full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great office, leadership trusts employees, good vacation/holidays, smart people Cons: Traditional client base...not best place for cutting edge work. But the agency is… Advice to Senior Management: Win some amazing clients Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on 22squared.

Worked for 22squared? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 22squared reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 22squared CEO Richard Ward. All reviews posted anonymously by 22squared employees.