There are newer employer reviews for 24-7 InTouch

Not as destitute as others make it sound.

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

The manager that made the place unbearable to everyone else on Glass door has been fired. (Did the research on that one.) No more payroll issues. The money is great. Laid back environment and no sales/no script is a plus.

Cons

The later you get hired, the fewer options you have when it comes time to picking a shift. First 90 days no off days for any reason drs. appt, court dates, sick kids, etc.

Stick to one story. Either Dsat matters or it doesn't.

16 Other Employee Reviews for 24-7 InTouch (View Most Recent)

I've never seen so many dissatisfied employees

Former Employee - CS Agent & Customer Service Representative II  in  Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - CS Agent & Customer Service Representative II in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Depending on your campaign, the pay can be decent and there are some nice side benefits.

There's cheesy programs designed to soften the blows from rude customers and incompetent managers. There's some managers who are seemingly solely responsible for party planning.

The new, recently renovated offices are beautiful.

Cons

Work-life balance is lacking and absenteeism is so bad that leadership is overly strict. Supervisors are a mixed bag; many are top quality but plenty are terrible.

It's a call center, so turnover is extremely high. Many employees just "give up," but the practice of hiring anyone that can fog a mirror has also filled seats with substandard agents. Most agents are openly unhappy with their job.

The employees skew younger and lower income so it can be a bit unprofessional at times. The inter-office relationships have been likened to high school by other reviews for good reason, and on a related note, it's surprising that a company with so many female managers can have an openly hostile environment for women. Sexual harassment is an issue at several campaigns and even within the HR office itself.

It might be too late to save the Netflix campaign in Colorado. Leadership has pushed talented and motivated employees to other campaigns or other companies with failed promises, mismanagement, and outright derision in order to stockpile toadies and sycophants. Friends and former employees have been fast tracked ahead of more senior and more qualified candidates. The competent and loyal leadership that used to be facilitated by internal promotion has been replaced by an operations team and team leadership cadre of Jake Kroes' external-hire cronies.

My experience here was great at first, but I started to hate the place due to lies and my checks being messed up.

Current Employee - Senior Customer Rep  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Rep in Aurora, CO

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management was cool AT FIRST, cool break room, cool people, steady job

Cons

My checks were messed with TWICE.Too worried about attendance ( got in trouble for being late due to a car accident) , Would promote people then take it away, promised me a promotion but I never got it. management stops being compassionate towards humans eventually. I'll never work there again.

be compassionate for humans, don't promise someone a promotion and then take it away

There are newer employer reviews for 24-7 InTouch

Worked for 24-7 InTouch? Contribute to the Community!