There are newer employer reviews for 24-7 Intouch

What could have been but never was

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 Intouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a wonderful software set up and the space and people to provide well rounded and great customer service

Cons

The management style and the choices made on the treatment of part-time and seasonal staff are not professional.

Advice to Management

My personal advice would be to stop trying so hard to make a buck off of the people who come in to help you part time or seasonally. Bonuses were promised and then taken off the table after the fact including statements made after the contract was fulfilled that these bonuses would happen. In the end it really isn't that much to the company and you have people who are always trying to please you and that you can call back. No one I worked with including myself trusts the company at all. I wouldn't trust them to do their job and pay the scale and hours that are worked. I also had to ask for an adjustment check when I was promised 10$ an hour and they paid me 8$ an hour on the check including the overtime I amassed. Overall I wanted badly for this to be a positive experience and perhaps something I could continue. Ah what could have been.

Other Employee Reviews for 24-7 Intouch

1. The place you want to be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to be a part of a company that uses the most innovative technology, and work with amazing clients including many Fortune 1,000 brands, apply to work at 24-7 Intouch! 24-7 Intouch focuses heavily on the employee experience, working hard to make sure all employees are happy, challenged and engaged. Now is the time to join a rapidly growing company, that has tons of room for advancement.

Cons

There truly are no cons to working at 24-7 Intouch. Everyone on the team is extremely positive and a pleasure to work with.

Advice to Management

Keep allowing amazing opportunities for employees, and you will continue to be the home of many happy employees.

2. Fun, Supportive Environment!

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time

Pros

24-7 Intouch has the best working environment of any company I have ever worked at. Everyone on staff is both talented and innovative and extremely smart. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of room for advancement, industry 24-7 Intouch is for you.

Cons

There is truly nothing bad to say about this company. Everyday is challenging and the staff and executives are a pleasure to be around.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work. The pace that management is growing this company is exponential. To be surrounded with such young, innovative thinkers is a treat.