24 Hour Fitness

www.24hourfitness.com

good place to start

Personal Trainer III (Former Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsIf you find the right gym, you can grow your business quickly. They have the systems in place that make your PT business operations easy as well. You are paid a below average wage, but volume makes up for it. Bonus is regularly attainable.

ConsMust work long hours to succeed. Pushed to extend hours constantly. Unprofessional work environment. Gym facilities, unless you are in a super-sport. There is a high turnover in management.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp Membership Department succeed in selling memberships and personal training with bonus incentives to increase volume. Screen personal training candidates more thoroughly and stop making bad hires. Raise the Fitness Floor hours wage by 4 dollars, and we will be twice as likely to be at the gym building up our business.

Solid Company

Fitness Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness full-time for more than a year

Pros: Promotion from within is encouraged. Due to the size of… Cons: Salary is a bit low. Attrition rate is higher then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Former Service manager in San Diego

Service Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at 24 Hour Fitness full-time for less than a year

Pros: None!!! 24 hr fitness is a joke Cons: Upper management is a bunch of liars. No one will give you a honest answer and the reason is they don't know the answer.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lieing! Learn your job! Know what your talking about before you open your mouth! It's funny your suppose to be in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on 24 Hour Fitness.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!