24 Hour Fitness

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Telemarketing

Current Employee - MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A great company with good values. Management is good and they are more than willing to help you progress. I really liked that. They believe in making people feel at home and they have a good sales process.

Cons

The membership Counselor position pays about $2 more per hour, but its a sales position. Non-comission, but expect to make phone calls all day long to the same people everyday. Just nagging people, which sucks. That's really my only complaint. Job description should be changed to "telemarketer." Very numbers-driven; Don't expect to move up if you can't 'sell well'.

No favoritism!

533 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness (View Most Recent)

Not a great expeience

Former Employee - Service Representative
    Former Employee - Service Representative

I worked at 24 Hour Fitness part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I get to see people

Cons

Horrible, get complaints from everyone about lack of equipment, management does nothing

Buy more equipment and accessories for our customers

Review from a vetern!

Current Employee - Front Desk Associate
    Current Employee - Front Desk Associate

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You get a free membership to the highest tier gym. Your surrounded by health and fitness. They are really good at working around school schedule and ect.

Cons

No more commission, haven't gotten a raise in 1.5! Very corporate! Turn over is very very high because the pay is low and there is nothing extrodinary to keep people around. There is a huge gap between department management pay and Club management pay.

More like advice to Corporate: When I joined the company 5 years ago, it was such a happier atmospher and everyone performed so much better than now after you took all our bonous', commission and any other perks. To work for the company is now nothing different than getting a job at Subway which actually pays better! There is no more interest in moving up in the company as well. I have worked 8 different clubs and its all the same.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Hour Fitness