24 Hour Fitness

www.24hourfitness.com

If your not lazy, it's a great company to work for!

Current Employee - Assistant FItness Manager  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Assistant FItness Manager in Irvine, CA

Pros

It is a friendly, fun, atmosphere. They offer bonus's every month and have ways to increase your pay. There are programs that the company pays for that help you improve in what you do. Changing lives everyday is always a pro. This company also pays the highest trainer pay I have found. LA FITNESS gets paid average $15-$20 LESS an hour. Thats lame!

Cons

The cons would be that they took away our retirement matching which is very depressing. It's nice to know one day I will retire and have money in the bank. Another con would be aggressive goals for some clubs, this can raise stress and anxiety. Your pay depends on meeting goals. Meetings....meetings....and more meetings....that can become repetitive.

Understand that in this position our personal sales goals are double and we are required to do a minimum of 120 sessions a month on top of that. Then tack on trainer coaching/meetings and club sales goals. We are busy!

Other reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Telemarketing

Current Employee - MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

A great company with good values. Management is good and they are more than willing to help you progress. I really liked that. They believe in making people feel at home and they have a good sales process.

Cons

The membership Counselor position pays about $2 more per hour, but its a sales position. Non-comission, but expect to make phone calls all day long to the same people everyday. Just nagging people, which sucks. That's really my only complaint. Job description should be changed to "telemarketer." Very numbers-driven; Don't expect to move up if you can't 'sell well'.

No favoritism!

Not a great expeience

Former Employee - Service Representative
    Former Employee - Service Representative

Pros

I get to see people

Cons

Horrible, get complaints from everyone about lack of equipment, management does nothing

Buy more equipment and accessories for our customers

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Hour Fitness.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!