24 Hour Fitness

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Fun place to work

Former Employee - MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR
Former Employee - MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR

I worked at 24 Hour Fitness part-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a fun and upbeat atmosphere. Good coworkers. Flexible hours. For the most part management is helpful. You can learn a lot about fitness sales and sales in general. opportunity for advancement is high.

Cons

Certain managers can be a little to pushy to make sales. Low pay. Sometimes are micromanaged

559 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness (View Most Recent)

Once a great company ...now it is in decline and lost its culture

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at 24 Hour Fitness full-time

Pros

Very few good reasons to work at this company these days....gyms are getting old and the employees are not happy. The only thing that provides some hope is the desire to help others and improve peoples health.

Cons

Jobs are being cut every day....they don't fix the equipment anymore. The gyms are getting old and tired. The employees in management are not happy and the new CEO has been put in place to eliminate jobs and cut overhead. It's truly sad to see such a great company become like Bally Total Fitness

Get rid of the current CEO Elizabeth Blair....stop building new gyms and fix your older gyms

It is an incredible work environment where your co-workers become like family

Former Employee - Kids Club Attendant in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Former Employee - Kids Club Attendant in Foothill Ranch, CA

I worked at 24 Hour Fitness part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people you work with are supportive, motivated, and friendly. You also get a free membership as an employee with a discount on store items.

Cons

The work schedule at my location would constantly change throughout the week and I would not hear about it. I had to check the printed copy every day to make sure I knew when I was working.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Hour Fitness