24 Hour Fitness
www.24hourfitness.com San Ramon, CA 5000+ Employees

Team players taught me how to be a self starter.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

ProsExceptional care in teaching myself how to demonstrate the same attention to detail and care for new members who entered the GYM looking to better themselves.

ConsOne time they had some cake and I didn't get any, but I didn't get upset....

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have kept Management which oversaw my success while there. When re-applying new Club Manager did not notice my interest in returning. I only left because hours were not enough for myself to continue ongoing bills at the time of my departure.

Group X Instructor

Group X Instructor (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness part-time for more than a year

Pros: You get paid to learn coreography, reimbursed for Les Mills… Cons: Impossible to find a sub. Most other gyms have a sub-list of people waiting to jump on available classes. Not 24 Hour Fitness... Especially if… Advice to Senior Management: See above. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Membership Manager (Current Employee)
    Millbrae, CA

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Atmosphere is unrivaled in retail/sales Cons: The only way up is management = babysitting Advice to Senior Management: Stick with one philosophy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on 24 Hour Fitness.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 24 Hour Fitness reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 24 Hour Fitness CEO Elizabeth Blair. All reviews posted anonymously by 24 Hour Fitness employees.