24 Hour Fitness

www.24hourfitness.com

24 Hour Fitness Review

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR (Former Employee) Walnut Creek, CA

ProsThe atmosphere is positive and overall, this was not a bad company to work for. You get paid to help people and soak up the positive energy from all the fitness enthusiasts around you.

ConsThe pay is structured for those who are in school, looking to gain experience, or just need a second job. It is hard to live off of the pay here. Also, they push sales too hard. They are more interested in meeting sales goals than actually helping clients reach their goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou preach about helping people and fitness goals, but when it comes down to it, the only thing you care about is meeting sales goals. This needs to change.

Politics Aside, good environment to learn sales part-time. Full-Time prospective employee's should look elsewhere.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR (Current Employee)

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible Schedule Great Environment to Learn Sales Multiple Locations Cons: Quality of management varies greatly. Corporate constantly changes policies Fast Turnover Advice to Senior Management: I appreciate the opportunity I have been given to work for this company. I work at a club that constantly gets visited by the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for.... Until recently

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Hour Fitness full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Working with people, promoting a healthy lifestyle, flexible schedules for most positions. The company is very large and still growing, so there is always going… Cons: Recently, the culture has changed and upper management has gone nuts. The company is desperate to sell and has decided to manage by fear and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop with the fear and panic. There are other ways… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on 24 Hour Fitness.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!