24 Seven Talent

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Freelance Copywriter

Former Contractor - Copywriter in New York, NY
Former Contractor - Copywriter in New York, NY

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

-Friendly account execs, but some of them seem to lack initiative and training.
-Nice office/location

Cons

-They offer you positions that are irrelevant to your experience/career goals. I had years of ad industry experience and was asked to work retail.
-Even if you're proactive (calling/emailing to check in about job opportunities), chances of finding a good match are slim.

74 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent (View Most Recent)

My experience was not great.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent

Pros

Industry contracts to allow you to contract with a company

Cons

I know more than the personnel t hat work there. They are merely admin that are able to take advantage of your talents if you already have experience.

unfullfilling, treated poorly, no communication, no one returns emails or phone calls, severely underpaid.

Current Employee - Currently Represented By the Company for A Temp Job in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent

Pros

I cannot think of a single reason. The individuals at this firm are ill-educated in their practice and do not understand nor do they execute good communication skills or customer service.

Cons

As someone who has been working with 24seven since March 2011, I can tell you that in the beginning, you really feel like they are acting in your best interest. You meet 3 people when you sit down for the initial interview to find work. The "agent" you work with returns calls, returns emails and is highly informative. This is great, until they start offering you week long gigs, one day gigs... and once they feel they've done their part in sending these to you, they drop off the face of the earth. I was sent a temp job that was supposed to last 2 weeks into a full-time position. The pay they listed was $15. After I interviewed, the pay was actually $10 and 24seven had misinformed me. They didn't do anything afterwards, considering I agreed to work for $15. Since I need work, I started this job and when I learned that the department at the company I was in had no money to hire full time, 24seven told me they would start looking for a new placement for me elsewhere. After this I have called and emailed them when schedule changes came along or when my time at the company was continuously being extended with no raise in pay or hours, thinking that communication was what 24seven wanted from me as a client. I have not, after two months of calling and emailing, heard from anyone. My direct contacts do not return my phone calls or my emails. This company does not care about the people they "help" and it is very clear in the poor manner that they treat their clients. I cannot wait to get my full time position and ask 24seven to take me and several friends off of their list.

Learn to communicate - basic skills that are taught in college, such as timely email responses and answering the phone are null and void. The receptionists know nothing about the company, or how to transfer calls. Better training is needed for all members of the agency. This company is supposed to be one that helps individuals find work. What it appears to be from my standpoint and many others, is an agency that is only interested in placing for a profit, and then moving on. Horrible.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent