There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

The best company to work for in NYC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working at 24 Seven has many Pros. Among them are a positive, supportive environment where your opinions & ideas are welcomed & encouraged. You are surrounded by intelligent, creative & ambitious colleagues who inspire you to grow personally & professionally on a daily basis. 24 Seven also does not have a glass ceiling so you can grow internally, relocate to other offices & therefore never feeling like your career is stagnating. From a cultural standpoint, long-lasting friendships are made here which can be uncommon in the workplace. 24 Seven believes in treating their employees with respect & by doing so has created the most positive of environments.

Cons

If there are any, I have yet to experience them

Keep doing what you are doing

56 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent (View Most Recent)

A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth!

Current Employee - Business Development Manager
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the day I started at 24 Seven, I knew I'd landed my dream job and at a company I can truly respect. No workplace is perfect, so for reality's sake I won't paint it to be, but it is truly the only place I have worked where management continuously works to develop the team because they genuinely want us to succeed. There is also incredible potential for growth, and a strong team of management and resources in place to help make that growth a reality. The expectations for employee performance here are fairly high, but management has a keen eye for rising stars and top-performers, so the competition to meet and exceed those expectations is also high (but healthy). It definitely is a pleasure to come to work every day with colleagues who are just as motivated and energized as I am to take on new challenges!

Cons

Nothing notable, really - minor malades that are par for the course at any workplace.

A staffing agency for creatives that actually gets you jobs

Former Employee - Advertising Creative
    Former Employee - Advertising Creative

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Unlike their largest competitor, 24 Seven recruiters will actually get you work, rather than just aggregating your info for their database. The two recruiters I worked with stayed in touch well with opportunities, let me know when something needed updating in my resume/ portfolio, and got me placements with reasonable pay rates.

Cons

At the office I worked with, the timecard situation was kind of a mess. I think they had issue with their automated system, b/c they were often claiming to be missing hours from me or approvals from the companies that staffed me. I did eventually always get paid on time, but at least half the time it required extra legwork from me and my staffing HR manager. This was a nuisance, but their recruiters were good enough to keep me working w/ them. And this might only be a problem at that particular office, since I've only worked with one.

Support good recruiters so they stay with your company. Hire better people for your payroll, even if you have to pay more for them.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!