24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com
  www.24seventalent.com
There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

A staffing agency for creatives that actually gets you jobs

Former Employee - Advertising Creative
Former Employee - Advertising Creative

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Unlike their largest competitor, 24 Seven recruiters will actually get you work, rather than just aggregating your info for their database. The two recruiters I worked with stayed in touch well with opportunities, let me know when something needed updating in my resume/ portfolio, and got me placements with reasonable pay rates.

Cons

At the office I worked with, the timecard situation was kind of a mess. I think they had issue with their automated system, b/c they were often claiming to be missing hours from me or approvals from the companies that staffed me. I did eventually always get paid on time, but at least half the time it required extra legwork from me and my staffing HR manager. This was a nuisance, but their recruiters were good enough to keep me working w/ them. And this might only be a problem at that particular office, since I've only worked with one.

Support good recruiters so they stay with your company. Hire better people for your payroll, even if you have to pay more for them.

66 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent (View Most Recent)

GREAT Place to Work!

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time

Pros

Building relationships with good clients alongside some really wonderful people.
    We try to laugh and have fun even with the pressure of delivering top talent.

Cons

Working with a constantly changing business environment is challenging.
    Our service is connecting people with people...sometimes this can be very unpredictable! You have to learn to let go of control and focus on being a good partner to your clients.

Great Workplace - Great Company & Great Co-Workers

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

We're provided with the tools we need to succeed. We're treated with respect and management is there to assist you and help you be successful. The teams here are terrific and people are supportive of each other in a competitive environment. I really love working here.

Cons

Company benefits are average. As recruiters we see benefits from many companies and ours do not stack up to many other employers. Medical, dental and vision are good but no flex spending or 401K match unless you're a low wage earner.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent