24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com

A staffing agency for creatives that actually gets you jobs

Former Employee - Advertising Creative
Former Employee - Advertising Creative

Pros

Unlike their largest competitor, 24 Seven recruiters will actually get you work, rather than just aggregating your info for their database. The two recruiters I worked with stayed in touch well with opportunities, let me know when something needed updating in my resume/ portfolio, and got me placements with reasonable pay rates.

Cons

At the office I worked with, the timecard situation was kind of a mess. I think they had issue with their automated system, b/c they were often claiming to be missing hours from me or approvals from the companies that staffed me. I did eventually always get paid on time, but at least half the time it required extra legwork from me and my staffing HR manager. This was a nuisance, but their recruiters were good enough to keep me working w/ them. And this might only be a problem at that particular office, since I've only worked with one.

Support good recruiters so they stay with your company. Hire better people for your payroll, even if you have to pay more for them.

Other reviews for 24 Seven Talent

The best company to work for in NYC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Working at 24 Seven has many Pros. Among them are a positive, supportive environment where your opinions & ideas are welcomed & encouraged. You are surrounded by intelligent, creative & ambitious colleagues who inspire you to grow personally & professionally on a daily basis. 24 Seven also does not have a glass ceiling so you can grow internally, relocate to other offices & therefore never feeling like your career is stagnating. From a cultural standpoint, long-lasting friendships are made here which can be uncommon in the workplace. 24 Seven believes in treating their employees with respect & by doing so has created the most positive of environments.

Cons

If there are any, I have yet to experience them

Keep doing what you are doing

GREAT Place to Work!

Current Employee - Business Development  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

Pros

Building relationships with good clients alongside some really wonderful people.
    We try to laugh and have fun even with the pressure of delivering top talent.

Cons

Working with a constantly changing business environment is challenging.
    Our service is connecting people with people...sometimes this can be very unpredictable! You have to learn to let go of control and focus on being a good partner to your clients.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent.

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!