24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com

A staffing agency for creatives that actually gets you jobs

Advertising Creative (Former Employee)

ProsUnlike their largest competitor, 24 Seven recruiters will actually get you work, rather than just aggregating your info for their database. The two recruiters I worked with stayed in touch well with opportunities, let me know when something needed updating in my resume/ portfolio, and got me placements with reasonable pay rates.

ConsAt the office I worked with, the timecard situation was kind of a mess. I think they had issue with their automated system, b/c they were often claiming to be missing hours from me or approvals from the companies that staffed me. I did eventually always get paid on time, but at least half the time it required extra legwork from me and my staffing HR manager. This was a nuisance, but their recruiters were good enough to keep me working w/ them. And this might only be a problem at that particular office, since I've only worked with one.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport good recruiters so they stay with your company. Hire better people for your payroll, even if you have to pay more for them.

The best company to work for in NYC

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Working at 24 Seven has many Pros. Among them are a positive, supportive environment where your opinions & ideas are welcomed & encouraged. … Cons: If there are any, I have yet to experience them Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth!

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros: From the day I started at 24 Seven, I knew I'd landed my dream job and at a company I can truly respect. No workplace… Cons: Nothing notable, really - minor malades that are par for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on 24 Seven Talent.

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!