There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

A great environment to grow as an individual along with my career in sales.

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to try new and creative ways to reach out to the leaders with in the fashion and marketing industry. The support of good managers that stand behind your decisions, along with their guidance & direction. The overall company culture and those that are hired here continue to excel and keep the "family" vibe going year after year.

Cons

There is a lot of pressure to exceed goals and meets quotas. The job can be very inense at times but with everything good there comes some sacrafice.

Advice to Management

The ability to grow gurther inthe career and within the company. It's a very "flat company" as far as titles and advancement are concerned; I feel this is something that should be addressed. More rewards for a job well done and focus on how to continue this motivation.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth!

Current Employee - Business Development Manager
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the day I started at 24 Seven, I knew I'd landed my dream job and at a company I can truly respect. No workplace is perfect, so for reality's sake I won't paint it to be, but it is truly the only place I have worked where management continuously works to develop the team because they genuinely want us to succeed. There is also incredible potential for growth, and a strong team of management and resources in place to help make that growth a reality. The expectations for employee performance here are fairly high, but management has a keen eye for rising stars and top-performers, so the competition to meet and exceed those expectations is also high (but healthy). It definitely is a pleasure to come to work every day with colleagues who are just as motivated and energized as I am to take on new challenges!

Cons

Nothing notable, really - minor malades that are par for the course at any workplace.

2. A staffing agency for creatives that actually gets you jobs

Former Contractor - Advertising Creative
    Former Contractor - Advertising Creative

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlike their largest competitor, 24 Seven recruiters will actually get you work, rather than just aggregating your info for their database. The two recruiters I worked with stayed in touch well with opportunities, let me know when something needed updating in my resume/ portfolio, and got me placements with reasonable pay rates.

Cons

At the office I worked with, the timecard situation was kind of a mess. I think they had issue with their automated system, b/c they were often claiming to be missing hours from me or approvals from the companies that staffed me. I did eventually always get paid on time, but at least half the time it required extra legwork from me and my staffing HR manager. This was a nuisance, but their recruiters were good enough to keep me working w/ them. And this might only be a problem at that particular office, since I've only worked with one.

Advice to Management

Support good recruiters so they stay with your company. Hire better people for your payroll, even if you have to pay more for them.