24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com

A great environment to grow as an individual along with my career in sales.

Current Employee - Sales  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

Pros

The ability to try new and creative ways to reach out to the leaders with in the fashion and marketing industry. The support of good managers that stand behind your decisions, along with their guidance & direction. The overall company culture and those that are hired here continue to excel and keep the "family" vibe going year after year.

Cons

There is a lot of pressure to exceed goals and meets quotas. The job can be very inense at times but with everything good there comes some sacrafice.

The ability to grow gurther inthe career and within the company. It's a very "flat company" as far as titles and advancement are concerned; I feel this is something that should be addressed. More rewards for a job well done and focus on how to continue this motivation.

Other reviews for 24 Seven Talent

The best company to work for in NYC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Working at 24 Seven has many Pros. Among them are a positive, supportive environment where your opinions & ideas are welcomed & encouraged. You are surrounded by intelligent, creative & ambitious colleagues who inspire you to grow personally & professionally on a daily basis. 24 Seven also does not have a glass ceiling so you can grow internally, relocate to other offices & therefore never feeling like your career is stagnating. From a cultural standpoint, long-lasting friendships are made here which can be uncommon in the workplace. 24 Seven believes in treating their employees with respect & by doing so has created the most positive of environments.

Cons

If there are any, I have yet to experience them

Keep doing what you are doing

A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth!

Current Employee - Business Development Manager
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager

Pros

From the day I started at 24 Seven, I knew I'd landed my dream job and at a company I can truly respect. No workplace is perfect, so for reality's sake I won't paint it to be, but it is truly the only place I have worked where management continuously works to develop the team because they genuinely want us to succeed. There is also incredible potential for growth, and a strong team of management and resources in place to help make that growth a reality. The expectations for employee performance here are fairly high, but management has a keen eye for rising stars and top-performers, so the competition to meet and exceed those expectations is also high (but healthy). It definitely is a pleasure to come to work every day with colleagues who are just as motivated and energized as I am to take on new challenges!

Cons

Nothing notable, really - minor malades that are par for the course at any workplace.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent.

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!