There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Amazing company to work for that fosters GROWTH!

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent

Pros

I've been working at 24 Seven for 5 years now & haven't even updated my resume, because I'm that confident in 24 SEVEN! Not only do they foster growth, but the work environment is an enjoyable one! All of my colleagues are smart, driven & personable. There is also endless financial potential.

Cons

Hummm...that's a tough one. 24 Seven is always evolving, growing & learning. We're ahead of the curve & always breaking new ground. With that comes challenges being so innovative, but there isn't any huge con I can think of.

Check in a little more on us...see what's really going on, so you can learn from us too.

reviews filtered by
  1. Motivate and Encourage!

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing growth potential, supportive teams, beautiful office, great resources at our finger tips, great social media presence, amazing commission structure, and countless industry connections.

Cons

Competitive work environment… which could be good to keep you motivated but you also feel like you are constantly competing with your team members. Who had the most placements this week? Who billed the most? Who has the most new jobs? Some visitors think it’s strange to have the numbers posted up throughout the office.

Support all recruiters and administrative team so they stay with the company. Make sure all employees and placed candidates are being appropriately compensated for their hard work and dedication to the company. Continue to figure out ways to motivate the staff. Offer a competitive mark up and reward freelancers for good work.

2. A great environment to grow as an individual along with my career in sales.

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to try new and creative ways to reach out to the leaders with in the fashion and marketing industry. The support of good managers that stand behind your decisions, along with their guidance & direction. The overall company culture and those that are hired here continue to excel and keep the "family" vibe going year after year.

Cons

There is a lot of pressure to exceed goals and meets quotas. The job can be very inense at times but with everything good there comes some sacrafice.

The ability to grow gurther inthe career and within the company. It's a very "flat company" as far as titles and advancement are concerned; I feel this is something that should be addressed. More rewards for a job well done and focus on how to continue this motivation.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent