24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Amazing company to work for that fosters GROWTH!

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent

Pros

I've been working at 24 Seven for 5 years now & haven't even updated my resume, because I'm that confident in 24 SEVEN! Not only do they foster growth, but the work environment is an enjoyable one! All of my colleagues are smart, driven & personable. There is also endless financial potential.

Cons

Hummm...that's a tough one. 24 Seven is always evolving, growing & learning. We're ahead of the curve & always breaking new ground. With that comes challenges being so innovative, but there isn't any huge con I can think of.

Check in a little more on us...see what's really going on, so you can learn from us too.

74 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent (View Most Recent)

Motivate and Encourage!

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing growth potential, supportive teams, beautiful office, great resources at our finger tips, great social media presence, amazing commission structure, and countless industry connections.

Cons

Competitive work environment… which could be good to keep you motivated but you also feel like you are constantly competing with your team members. Who had the most placements this week? Who billed the most? Who has the most new jobs? Some visitors think it’s strange to have the numbers posted up throughout the office.

Support all recruiters and administrative team so they stay with the company. Make sure all employees and placed candidates are being appropriately compensated for their hard work and dedication to the company. Continue to figure out ways to motivate the staff. Offer a competitive mark up and reward freelancers for good work.

24 Seven, Inc. is an Inspiring and Innovative Company to Work For

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

24 Seven, Inc. is a fast growing, global brand within the staffing industry that caters to the hiring needs of top Fortune 500 Fashion, Retail and Beauty companies around the world. They are the leaders in the creative talent space, the biggest and the best, that's one of the reasons why I work for them. But, it's not the only reason. This is a company that encourages you to succeed and offers you the tools to stimulate and grow your business which is why I've stayed here for 10+ years. 24 Seven has the highest retention rate for employees compared to any other staffing company.

This is a women owned business that inspires new and existing employees to set goals, challenge themselves and work hard to achieve personal and financial growth. The greatest reward is the experience you get from helping clients find talent and candidates find jobs.

Cons

You may have to step out of your comfort zone at times to challenge yourself and reach your goals. It's not always an easy job, but if you want to challenge your mind, body and spirit for professional fulfillment, then this is a great place for anyone with ambition.

Keep providing learning tools, seminars and webinars to educate and stimulate professional growth.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent