24 Seven Talent

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Saved by an Efficient and Caring Staff

Former Employee - Temp in New York, NY
Former Employee - Temp in New York, NY

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The recruiters are friendly, professional and genuinely care. To get the most of your recruiter, as I did, just be honest about yourself and your skills. I found everyone there to be warm while taking their jobs very seriously. I felt like I was talking to family. I had no home and almost no money. Just my portfolio and resume. They listened, assessed my skills and got to work finding me a job. I was employed in no time at all, and I work there to this day. I feel incredibly fortunate to have received their services and would do so again.

Cons

Your first interviews may not be for your dream job, but take advantage and practice your interview skills!

66 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent (View Most Recent)

One of the best staffing companies in the NYC area.

Former Employee - Senior Information Architect in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Information Architect in New York, NY

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Nice people trying to get you the best job possible. They get a lot of jobs, mostly in the midrange area. Polite and accountable, a nice partner for anyone doing some freelancing.

Cons

On the lower side on salaries. A little impersonal at times, several of their associates would contact me, making it seem like there was no one in particular following me.

More attention to detail and cultivating the professional relation would keep people longer under your wing.

They got way in over their heads. A FAIL!

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor

Pros

always paid on time - which should be a given right?

Cons

NO COMMUNICATION! UNORGANIZED! Staff NOT qualified for their positions and seemed clueless when asked basic questions they should already know solutions to! Seems to me they took on a BIG CLIENT and Campaign like they sure talked a great game to obtain this client then when it came down to it "you talked the talk - now walk the walk and deliver.." 24 Seven FAILED miserably! GREEDY! They short changed their contracted staff when the client paid out big money to them.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent