Great experience with this temp agency! (experience with the Orange County Office)

Former Employee - Administrative Support  in  Newport Beach, CA
Former Employee - Administrative Support in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Very very friendly agency. They listen to you and found me a job right away. I first had a quick assignment. Maybe to test my skills. Then I got right away a new temp assignment which ended to be several months until I was officially hired by the company. When I had questions, my account Manager at 24 Seven was very helpful and got back to me within 24 hours. Also she always checked in with me every few months if everything was going well.
I was paid every week on time. They have a convenient online time-card which is easy to fill out.
Also after several months you got paid holidays and health insurance through the agency.

Cons

This was my first experience with a temp agency and I can't think of anything negative with them. For an admin job I started at $13/ hour. It would be good to be able to have a few better paid jobs.

Other Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

I did Business Development for 24 Seven Talent

Former Employee - Business Development Manager
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager

I worked at 24 Seven Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really good people to work with in the office. Very collaborative and helpful. Never had any issues with anyone.

Cons

Management at the top is disconnected especially, NY HQ. NY doesn't have a good pulse on the other office markets or the people working for them. You become a number in many cases.

Be more visible and have a better pulse on your people as they are the backbone of your company.

Non responsive recruiters

Current Employee - Freelance Graphic Designer  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Freelance Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros

New York Office is the most productive and helpful.

Cons

Good for only entry level people with low hourly rates. Established talent do not get any attention. Recruiters do not even return your phone calls or email, unprofessional and fake interest…..specifically at the Orange County office.

Be direct and honest, instead of leading people on about jobs opportunities and having them do free work which are called "projects."

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent.

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!