24 Seven Talent

www.24seventalent.com

Horrible Management.

Former Employee - Account Manager
Former Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Make some great commission vs. other staffing agencies out there!

Cons

management is very poor. they are condescending and tell you that you can't have lunch if you want to keep your job. people come to work drunk from the night before too. Huh?

learn how to lead without fear.

Other reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Great experience with this temp agency! (experience with the Orange County Office)

Former Employee - Administrative Support  in  Newport Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Support in Newport Beach, CA

Pros

Very very friendly agency. They listen to you and found me a job right away. I first had a quick assignment. Maybe to test my skills. Then I got right away a new temp assignment which ended to be several months until I was officially hired by the company. When I had questions, my account Manager at 24 Seven was very helpful and got back to me within 24 hours. Also she always checked in with me every few months if everything was going well.
    I was paid every week on time. They have a convenient online time-card which is easy to fill out.
    Also after several months you got paid holidays and health insurance through the agency.

Cons

This was my first experience with a temp agency and I can't think of anything negative with them. For an admin job I started at $13/ hour. It would be good to be able to have a few better paid jobs.

Saved by an Efficient and Caring Staff

Former Employee - Temp  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Temp in New York, NY

Pros

The recruiters are friendly, professional and genuinely care. To get the most of your recruiter, as I did, just be honest about yourself and your skills. I found everyone there to be warm while taking their jobs very seriously. I felt like I was talking to family. I had no home and almost no money. Just my portfolio and resume. They listened, assessed my skills and got to work finding me a job. I was employed in no time at all, and I work there to this day. I feel incredibly fortunate to have received their services and would do so again.

Cons

Your first interviews may not be for your dream job, but take advantage and practice your interview skills!

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent.

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!