24 Seven Talent

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Best place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A company that thrives under all circumstances and is genuinely interested and invested in their employees successes. Their continued dedication to the business and its growth is impressive and unending. Creating a work environment that promotes both collaboration and autonomy to service our global clients to the fullest is paramount and their daily goal. Strong involved and supportive leadership drive the company and its employees to create an environment of "team success stories".

Cons

It's a difficult and emotionally charged business in general and it takes a dedicated and tenatious person to last in this business, but that said, 24 Seven provides the platform in every way to be a successful employee.

66 Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent (View Most Recent)

Great company, great management, great co-workers - how lucky am I?

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've been here for 6 years and each year I'm enjoying it more. I get terrific support from my management who give me the tools that make me successful. The work environment is outstanding - a loft in the middle of Soho with nice amenities and even better co-workers. 24 Seven does the little things right and does the big things better. I have a great job, great quality of life and I'm rewarded for my success. I feel blessed to work here.

Cons

Very, very few. Our benefits could be more robust, i.e. flex spending & life insurance would enhance the experience. We're in staffing so we regularly see what other firms offer in benefits and I would rate ours average.

Horrible Management.

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at 24 Seven Talent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Make some great commission vs. other staffing agencies out there!

Cons

management is very poor. they are condescending and tell you that you can't have lunch if you want to keep your job. people come to work drunk from the night before too. Huh?

learn how to lead without fear.

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent