Thriving, influential and authentic recruitment agency that offers ever-evolving career growth, on a global scale!

Current Employee - West Coast Marketing & Sales Support Specialist  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - West Coast Marketing & Sales Support Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to 24 Seven about 2 years ago as a candidate, and it was at that point I was recruited for an internal Marketing position. My decision to join the 24 Seven team was sparked by the evident passion that resonated with me as I met with each of the senior managers that I'd be directly working with in my role. What began as a freelance opportunity has flourished into a full-time, dynamic career. Combining my forte for business, fashion and tech to connect and relate with people is what has always fueled my professional pursuits. With that said, I couldn't have selected a better company to invest my time and talent into.

Being a member of 24 Seven's Corporate Marketing Team provides me the unique and exhilarating opportunity of being at the forefront of where the digital, interactive, and tech spaces meet fashion, beauty, and retail. With 13 global offices, it's a daily adventure at 24 Seven. The culture lends a fast-pace, creative, and entrepreneurial environment that is dedicated to intersect with and spotlight the distinct talents of many of the true influencers and unapologetic innovators who are re-shaping the world of business, which is an extremely rewarding experience.

Being in the business of people is a very specialized industry, and interestingly enough, from the executives to entry level - the authentic & talented individuals I get to work with every day is what makes 24 Seven such an amazing place to work.

Cons

This is a tough question. There isn't a particular con but rather 24 Seven's culture is for those who aren't afraid of change and are able to multitask at any given moment. 24 Seven sets the industry standard when it comes to creative talent management, so the one thing that is constant is evolvement and innovation. To thrive within the company, one must be ambitious while always being committed to creativity, collaboration, top notch service and follow-through. Again, not a con, just a specific culture that fosters constant growth opportunities; which is actually a pro for personal growth and career development!

Value each and every one of your relationships. 24 Seven's success stems from its talented people, and from day one, I've observed the most successful managers within the organization are those who cultivate authentic relationships with every person they work with. Also, each quarter take the time to utilize a few vacation days. Spending time outside of the office helps to keep you healthy, motivated & inspired, which ultimately allows you to be the best YOU.

Other Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

Best place to work in NYC for good reason!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

- Although the company is growing consistently and has gone from one office in NY to 14 worldwide in a little over a decade, there is still an entrepreneurial spirit here so employees that show ambition, strategic smarts, enthusiasm and results are highly valued
    - Not only is it a fun and creative atmosphere, the people that work here are great, and there is a lot of team spirit
    - It's a woman-owned, woman-led company, and the team is 80% women, and they have a strong track record for developing and promoting woman leaders.
    - Consistently on lists for best places to work or companies to watch - offer lots of creative perks for employees like in-office massages, weekly ice cream cart in the summer, team-building field trips, client appreciation events, brown bag lunch and learn sessions... always testing new ideas on employee rewards and development
    - The company is growing so there are lots of career path options.
    - The company constantly reinvests in growing the business and part of this is in its own brand building and marketing - which is kind of unusual in the recruiting industry. To me, that's a signal that the company understands how to differentiate itself for the long term and is strategic about how it's positioning itself versus the competition. It's an optimistic sign to me about it's long term potential.

Cons

Not sure this is a con, but definitely something to think about. The company is continually evolving and innovating what it's doing (which is a huge part of why it's successful) so change is a constant fact of life. If you're not a person that enjoys a fast-paced, fluid environment, then this might not be the company for you. But if you find a dynamic, visionary culture exciting, and you are energized by learning new things, facing new challenges, and working towards exciting goals, then you will do well here.

Great culture and a good place for growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Creativity is encouraged in all facets of business at 24 Seven, which I've always appreciated. Work balance is good, and the team is extremely supportive. Each employee seems to be given the necessary tools to succeed. Management is transparent and communicative, so you always feel looped in and involved. The collaborative, open floor plan in a pretty location of Soho doesn't hurt, either! I work in their internal department and often refer my friends to the recruiters here - I truly believe in what they do and would trust any of them to make a good placement.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, and I've seen a few of the typical "growing pains" that go along with that. It's exciting to watch a company grow into new sectors, but sometimes it seems that growth plans aren't fully calculated or thought out before they're put into motion.

You have a great company full of amazing people. Show them your appreciation and it will be returned with loyalty and hard work!

There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent.

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!