There are newer employer reviews for 24hr Homecare

I love this company and my team even more.

Current Employee - Respite Services Coordinator in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Respite Services Coordinator in Culver City, CA

I have been working at 24hr Homecare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I think the best part of working for this company is that I have weekly and quarterly goals; the even better part may be my direct supervisor. She really supports and guides any development or ideas that I offer, giving me sound advice on how to approach it and make it actually happen. It's also wonderful that any ideas that I bring up at our quarterly roundtables are supported and encouraged by my team as well as managerial staff.

Our regional manager meets with me frequently, touching on all aspects of work: culture, work environment, the amount of work, how to improve. He overlooks my progress and growth in personal development, organizational goals, and has helped me become an efficient, young professional.The company also offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision) and gives a lot incentives for high performance (sporting events, team building activities, birthday dinner, revenue/sales goals).

It's also wonderful that they have different specialists/directors/managers for different topics or areas, you can always get direct contact and support with them on any issues you may have. It's a huge relief in this field that there are people that can direct us or answer any situation.

I really enjoy the family/friendly (but still professional and high performing) environment. I sincerely love the people I work with and for. We work hard, and play harder. We really are a team. Working here has been an amazing experience and even better opportunity. They notice hard work and it pays off here. It does not go unnoticed.

Cons

Always get the PPO dental. I recommend that to everyone. The hours can be long initially, but it's always worth it when you really love your team and believe in your company mission.

I do wish that there was a little bit more investment in Personal Development - a stipend to improve or pursue projects (like spanish classes, attending workshops, etc.). I know that other companies do offer that. hare some advice with upper management.

8 Other Employee Reviews for 24hr Homecare (View Most Recent)

An environment that fosters learning, leadership, and team work!

I have been working at 24hr Homecare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Fantastic team culture
    - Everyone has a positive attitude and is very supportive of each other
    - Fun environment, high energy
    - Management encourages questions and challenges
    - Open communication both internally and externally
    - Lots of room for advancement
    - Promotion from within

Cons

I've been working for this company for almost two years and have no complaints. There is an open door policy here and management is always encouraging of any questions and concerns and ensures everything gets addressed the proper way.

Best Company to work for!

I have been working at 24hr Homecare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There's always employee recognition.
    Teamwork - great culture overall!
    There's always room for career opportunities.
    Management is always helpful.
    There's always training available for development.
    Great employee benefits!
    Great company overall!!!

Cons

So far in my time here, I have had no bad experiences.

Love this company! I wouldn't see my self elsewhere!

There are newer employer reviews for 24hr Homecare