2U

www.2u.com
  www.2u.com
There are newer employer reviews for 2U

Great mission, great people, great company

I worked at 2U full-time (more than an year)

Pros

First and foremost, the mission of 2U got me excited to go to work everyday. They are transforming higher education, and you know that your work truly matters in the lives of students. Chip and the managers do a great job at making you feel appreciated; especially by sharing updates on current students and programs, and then exciting news about upcoming partnerships. There was never a dull day during my tenure at 2U because everything moves very rapidly, but that is something that I loved about it. On top of that, the employees really embody the spirit of 2U, and make it lively and fun.

Cons

The pace. If you are someone who doesn't thrive in an environment that moves very, very quickly, then it may not be the best workplace for you.

Continue keeping the employees informed on the current partnerships and upcoming programs. I loved the fact that every level of employee, from intern to CEO, is afforded the same company wide transparency and respect.

95 Other Employee Reviews for 2U (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Inbound Marketing Coordinator in Landover, MD
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketing Coordinator in Landover, MD

I have been working at 2U full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Casual, creative and innovative work environment with a socially conscious leadership.

Cons

Start up with constant change

This is an excellent company with absolutely fantastic people.

Current Employee - Admissions Counselor in Landover, MD
    Current Employee - Admissions Counselor in Landover, MD

I have been working at 2U full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Growing with plenty of new opportunities. The management actually cares about employees. Great reputation in its industry. Family atmosphere. Open door policy. Senior executives roll up their sleeves along with everyone else.

Cons

There are more lateral than upward opportunities. The company is outgrowing the building that contains it. The work can demand a lot of effort after business hours.

There is a lot of undeveloped talent in the ranks. Consider promoting them before hiring from without.

There are newer employer reviews for 2U