2k Manhattan

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for 2k Manhattan

You get what you put in

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at 2k Manhattan full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Did I mention you get in what you put in? I've always been a go-getter and love that I can work as hard as I want and get to move up in the company based on my work ethic. It's the best place for people that are career-driven and don't want to base a career off seniority.

Cons

I've never managed people prior to this job and within 2 months I was responsible for overseeing the development of 3 individuals so that was a learning curve. It definitely helps if you've had prior experience in teaching and training people, but I was coached along the way.

Fresh coffee and donuts every morning would be a nice touch.... :)

12 Other Employee Reviews for 2k Manhattan (View Most Recent)

Fun company to work at!!! I get excited to wake up and see my team members every day.

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at 2k Manhattan full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Its not a boring job...but instead an exciting and challenging program were i get to have a career in marketing and management. I'm loving what I'm doing right now and can't wait to move up to the next level within the management training program.

Cons

If you don't like hard work; then its probably not a career path for you. I work long hours but honestly it doesn't feel like work because i have a lot of freedom to have fun and make decisions.

I wish they weren't such big Knicks and Giants fans. I like the Miami Heat and Dallas Cowboys.

Amazing environment that propelled me to Management and provided me an opportunity to further my career!

Current Employee - Manager in Hackensack, NJ
    Current Employee - Manager in Hackensack, NJ

I have been working at 2k Manhattan full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The fast paced growth was definitely a huge pro for me. Coming out of law school, I needed something faster paced than just working 9-5 behind a desk. Something that utilized my communication and leadership capabilities. Another pro was the guided training they provided me on a daily basis, not just a whimsical figure it out on your own type training.

Cons

I really don't have any cons.

Don't change anything you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for 2k Manhattan