There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds

Great place to work with amazing bonus opportunity and management

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

Flexible schedule Corporate hotline for employees support Up to date equiptment ie> laptops, printers, phones etc Accesible and supportive District Manager Fair commission/excellent bonus opportunity Mileage reinbursment Expense reimbursment

Cons

no company car provided/use your own car

Advice to Management

The people in the call center at the corporate office could be a nicer on the phone and a little more understanding about our position. If they could ride with us for one day to see what we really are up against, maybe they would be more understanding to our position.

Other Employee Reviews for 3 Day Blinds

No support with leads makes this 100% commission job very difficult!

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

I enjoyed my design consultant colleagues very much. There is some recognition for 3 Day Blinds among customers.

Cons

This is a very difficult job. 100% commission only for a product that's difficult to sell. Management doesn't give us enough guidance and support.

Advice to Management

Have some more appreciate for how hard your design consultants work and don't penalize them so much!

Top notch benifit package and income oppurtunity

Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

Pros

No start up cost as with other outside sales positions Unlimited income potential with huge bonus potential Support of corporate office and management team Ongoing sales and marketing training. Paid mileage Paid for marketing materials Laptop and smart phone

Cons

It is hardwork this is not easy money but the rewards are worth it. no office Not a good fit for someone who has no self management or organizational skills.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work. Never forget how hard the field works to make it happen. Thanks for all you do for your employees. This is an amazing place to work and I am thankful for that every day!