3 Day Blinds

Great people terrible atmosphere

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

Everyone who works in the trenches are great, there's a lot of camaraderie and support amongst the personnel through out the departments.

Cons

The atmosphere and environment is very difficult to work in; there is favoritism from members of the management staff and it makes it difficult for other personnel to trust management. It's very difficult to report any issues the personnel may have due to the lack of professionalism in the office. There is also a lack of acknowledgement of aspects of business behind the scenes that fall by the wayside.

Needs to be more professional and knowledgeable of each departments trial and tribulations as well as acknowledge every departments success and the importance each personnel plays down to the janitorial staff that keeps the place orderly and clean for the office to work efficiently.

35 Other Employee Reviews for 3 Day Blinds (View Most Recent)

Best bonus program in the business. Most team members and local management...a great partnership!

Current Employee - Desugn Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Desugn Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds

Pros

Longevity of company, nice product variety, company provides most everything needed to promote istself and you as a commissioned employee.

Cons

No profit sharing, no benefit pay rate. No holiday pay.

Offer profit sharing. Pay ALL employees for holiday time and vacation time based on their sales from the previous year.

Great place to work with amazing bonus opportunity and management

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds

Pros

Flexible schedule
    Corporate hotline for employees support
    Up to date equiptment ie> laptops, printers, phones etc
    Accesible and supportive District Manager
    Fair commission/excellent bonus opportunity
    Mileage reinbursment
    Expense reimbursment

Cons

no company car provided/use your own car

The people in the call center at the corporate office could be a nicer on the phone and a little more understanding about our position. If they could ride with us for one day to see what we really are up against, maybe they would be more understanding to our position.

There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds