3 Day Blinds

www.3dayblinds.com
  www.3dayblinds.com
There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds

I have worked at 3Day for the past 5 years and have enjoyed the entire experience.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is a positive atmosphere where people really support each other in solving problems and growing the business. We have values that we honestly live by that include Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Satisfaction and excellence. I have not worked for any other company that takes thier values so seriously. Another thing is that we are always trying new ways to do things better like new products, new systems, new tools to make the job easier. Its a good place to work.

Cons

Things move very quickly so you have to be focused and resillient. To stay on top, you have to constantly change to improve. I don't mind this but I know it is hard for some people.

It would be great if there were a way for the people in the office to meet the people in the field.

35 Other Employee Reviews for 3 Day Blinds (View Most Recent)

Opportunities are endless

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Opportunities are endless as promotion from within in strongly nurtured. 3 Day Blinds takes pride in continual development of their staff in all departments. Employee satisfaction is considered just as important as client satisfaction and financial growth.

Cons

When your friends outside of work are bonding with horror stories about the places they work you will not have much to add to the conversation.

Management is always looking to improve the business inside and out. Keep it up.

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The environment is great! It's a pleasure coming in and working with such wonderful, hard working and passionate people. The excellence of the company is based on how we all really work as one team for the greater good for the client.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

I would like to see some sort of introduction or "Meet and Greet" for new hires. I constantly see new employees in the building and have no idea who they are. It would be nice to have maybe an email or post of the new hires that way we can welcome them to our team.

There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds