3 Day Blinds
www.3dayblinds.com Irvine, CA 500 to 999 Employees

A fun place to work, where you're backed by a dedicated team of professionals!

Design Consultant (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

Pros3 Day Blinds does everything it can to support the sales team. Management is accessible, friendly, and responsive to ideas from the field.

As a salesperson, it is important to me that I work for a company that backs up the promises that I make to my customers, and 3 Day Blinds does this 100%.

The company provides us with all of the materials that we need to do our jobs - from samples to marketing materials to a laptop and printer, I am given all of the tools that I need to perform at a top level.

Our merchandising team is constantly reviewing market trends and looking to develop products that excite our customers. This means that I have beautiful products to sell, which makes my job more enjoyable. We seem to be coming up with updates and new additions to our offerings a couple of times a year, keeping things fresh and interesting for both myself AND my customers. I love our products and it shows in my sales presentations.

ConsAs with any company, there are areas that can be improved upon. However, 3 Day Blinds does tackle problems as they arise. Management is very responsive and is always looking for ways to improve our systems. The "open door" policy of the company means that any employee is free to discuss their concerns without worry. In fact, it seems to me that most of our problem solvers are non-management people. This is truly a company that listens.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to your people! I love the culture of this company, and I love the direction we are headed in with our new products and sales opportunities!

I truly enjoy working at 3 Day Blinds

Design Consultant (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've been working at 3 Day Blinds for couple months. The company provides a great working atmosphere. We work as a strong team by supporting… Cons: It's only been a few months working for the company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have worked at 3Day for the past 5 years and have enjoyed the entire experience.

Customer Service (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There is a positive atmosphere where people really support each other in solving problems and growing the business. We have values… Cons: Things move very quickly so you have to be focused and resillient. To stay on top, you have… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great if there were a way for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on 3 Day Blinds.

Worked for 3 Day Blinds? Contribute to the Community!

3 Day Blinds – Why Work for Us?

Why make 3 Day Blinds your next career move? • Our Sales Consultants are dynamic sales employees who enjoy exciting earning potential, a motivating compensation structure, recognition rewards and career advancement… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3 Day Blinds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 3 Day Blinds CEO Dave Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by 3 Day Blinds employees.