3 Day Blinds

www.3dayblinds.com
  www.3dayblinds.com
There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds

A fun place to work, where you're backed by a dedicated team of professionals!

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

3 Day Blinds does everything it can to support the sales team. Management is accessible, friendly, and responsive to ideas from the field.

As a salesperson, it is important to me that I work for a company that backs up the promises that I make to my customers, and 3 Day Blinds does this 100%.

The company provides us with all of the materials that we need to do our jobs - from samples to marketing materials to a laptop and printer, I am given all of the tools that I need to perform at a top level.

Our merchandising team is constantly reviewing market trends and looking to develop products that excite our customers. This means that I have beautiful products to sell, which makes my job more enjoyable. We seem to be coming up with updates and new additions to our offerings a couple of times a year, keeping things fresh and interesting for both myself AND my customers. I love our products and it shows in my sales presentations.

Cons

As with any company, there are areas that can be improved upon. However, 3 Day Blinds does tackle problems as they arise. Management is very responsive and is always looking for ways to improve our systems. The "open door" policy of the company means that any employee is free to discuss their concerns without worry. In fact, it seems to me that most of our problem solvers are non-management people. This is truly a company that listens.

Keep listening to your people! I love the culture of this company, and I love the direction we are headed in with our new products and sales opportunities!

35 Other Employee Reviews for 3 Day Blinds (View Most Recent)

I truly enjoy working at 3 Day Blinds

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been working at 3 Day Blinds for couple months. The company provides a great working atmosphere. We work as a strong team by supporting each other and solving issues together. Also, the company provides excellent benefits, comfortable working environment, and well-structured management, etc. 3 Day Blinds is definitely a company that you can grow strongly with!

Cons

It's only been a few months working for the company, so I haven't experience any downside yet.

3 Day Blinds is the ideal company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

3 Day Blinds is a company lives up to their core values- integrity, one team, superior client experience, excellence and passion. Any position you hold at 3 Day Blinds offers unlimited career growth and opportunities to work with really great people.

Cons

I really don't have complaints pertaining to working for 3 Day Blinds!

Great team chemistry you've instilled in all 3 Day Blinds employees, keep up the great work.

There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds