314e
www.314e.com Fremont, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Take advantage of the experience and leverage it

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at 314e full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat place to start for recent graduates and no experience is required. All employees are from UC schools. It's not a bad job for new graduates as you learn about how data centers and how electronic medical record systems operate. Salary is alright - begins at 38k and continuously goes up after six or so months.

It's a great place to work after you gain about nine months of experience and leverage for a large corporation. The industry is growing

ConsEmployee retention is not very high. No career growth. No bonuses or commissions until the end of the year (must stay until the end of the year to get a bonus, which is undefined and not explicitly state on any sort of contract). No benefits.

Work environment is like a sweatshop. In a sense it is a telemarketing company. You will never see the client. If calls aren't made you will be let go. Managers micromanage and day-to-day tasks never change.

Saw a lot of faces coming and going and lots of interviews.

Lastly, the industry is growing and career growth within is not.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micromanaging, figure out an incentive program upon recruiters placements and sales closing deals. Maybe its a quarter commission plan or a monthly commission plan. Treat the employees like workers and offer more benefits.

Temporary.

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at 314e full-time for less than a year

Pros: Entry-level opportunities: Although school ranking and GPA are considered, 314e hires recent graduates without… Cons: Employee turnaround rate: As an employee who had worked there for very close to one year, in my time I had seen at the very… Advice to Senior Management: The lack of honest and positive business relations and lack of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sweatshop Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at 314e full-time

Pros: - Good place for new grads - Hours are reasonable - Work… Cons: - Management is very passive aggressive - Dead end in terms of job responsibilities, career growth - many false promises from upper management, not enough… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some senior managers, reduce the micro management and change… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on 314e.

Worked for 314e? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 314e reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 314e CEO Abhishek Begerhotta. All reviews posted anonymously by 314e employees.