I hope to be working there for the next 35 years.never

Current Employee - Interactive Web Designer in Gainesville, FL
Current Employee - Interactive Web Designer in Gainesville, FL

Pros

The culture is a huge part of the company as a whole - professional yet uber fun and laid back. The quality of work is amazing and ever-inspiring, with a team of excited and talented individuals.

Cons

We are actively working to eliminate those things that would be considered negatives of working at 352. The one thing that will remain, however, is that if you don't like working with clients and dealing with their opinions, then this is in general not the field for you.

Advice to Management

Management has done an amazing job keeping up with the thoughts, concerns and issues that arise in their employees. My only feedback is to continue with what you're doing - I am thrilled with how things are!

Other Employee Reviews for 352

1. Great place

Former Employee - Intern in Gainesville, FL
    Former Employee - Intern in Gainesville, FL

Pros

Great company culture, great hours, great people, great support

Cons

Sometimes hard to stay focused at work with the massage chair only a few doors down.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on.

2. 4 out of the 5 company values focus on people

Current Employee - Scrum Master
    Current Employee - Scrum Master

I have been working at 352 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The 5 values are: (everything starts with) Inspired People, Teamwork (amplifies our talents and elevates our abilities), Building Relationships (empowers us to delight and amaze), Smart Solutions (create exceptional results), and Celebrating Wins (fuels our culture). This company is pretty great - lots of great benefits from flexible vacation time and work from home policies to stocked keurigs and kitchens. Everyone is willing to help everyone else - if you ask someone for help, they'll jump to it or find someone who can. They strive to be working with relevant, updated systems and software and make it a point to recognize accomplishments from large (like launching a new site) to small (cleaning up the office). Company retreats are a blast - both fun and educational.

Cons

They could probably be a bit more transparent about what clients and work are coming down the pipeline for teams.