360i

www.360i.com
There are newer employer reviews for 360i

Amazing energy

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

Cultivates Education, Open to new process, structure to provide guidance where necessary, resources to back ideas, creativity is everywhere, energy is positive, management is smart and forward thinking

Cons

Pretty young and therefore people have can feel entitled to get more then they deserve. Work ethic is strong but people complain easier/quicker than I've seen from other agencies. Agency should level set expectations that now everyone is going to get what they want. People are too sensitive and need to learn to put their feelings aside and continue to do great work.

69 Other Employee Reviews for 360i (View Most Recent)

A family of smart individuals pushing the boundaries of innovation for the common good of their clients

I worked at 360i

Pros

The opportunity to learn from the best professionals in the advertising world as well as the close family culture that cultivates growth

Cons

360i is not the place for the individual that wants to build a career where paychecks are handed our for mediocre work

Everyday, I go to work surrounded by smarter and smarter people.

Current Employee - Copywriter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Copywriter in New York, NY

I have been working at 360i

Pros

Creatives: come here, work hard, and reap your rewards. You can coast, and there are those that do, but the real opportunities are for those that ask for more and more. The agency is very flat and approachable. There's beer on tap.

Cons

Lots of turnover as of late, but plenty of opportunity for those hungry enough. Also, you'll work. A lot.

Continue to be very critical of who you hire. We only want the best.

There are newer employer reviews for 360i