There are newer employer reviews for 360training

Had Very Good Exp working there

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I worked at 360training full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Work/Life Balance
 - Work from home options
 - Goal oriented activities with clear deadlines which creates clarity
 - working with offshore teams in US and Philippines was wonderful to get to know their cultures and work practices
 - fun events on regular basis
 - my managers were awesome , they helped me grow professionally by providing their guidance and support every time I asked (or without asking.. :))
 - managers dont micromanage ! which creates sense of trust and freedom to do things at own - until some guidance is needed
 - All managers, even the higher management is very easy to approach (i loved the response times of CEO, CFO and VP/CTO.. trough emails... in spite of their busy schedules and being thousand miles away.... i have got their responses well in time... that was amazing!!).. Offshore teams heavily depend on email communication and getting email responses on daily tasks / decision is always critical for other teams to get on with their work... else the things get stuck creating frustration (i have seen some employees go through such issues while dealing with offshore teams)

Cons

- Career growth / path must be defined and followed religiously. Its not money all the time, people move because of career ladder jumps; I think 360 must work on it as I have seen this as one of the major causes of employees leaving 360 (my own cause of leaving it too); if they don't promote employees then management must give the reasons why they are not being promoted or what needs to be done by employee to get hold of his/her career in terms of progress
 - More empathetic view on different cultures must be practised by all management teams
 - High turn over in sales / marketing team (dont know the reasons)
 - inter-department communication gaps must be closed; it seemed that they are out of sync on major goals even

- Provide career Path planning to employees
 - Close down communication gaps vertically and horizontally
 - Management should be more VISIBLE to their offshore teams (i dont how? :)) .. as teams will feel more connected
 - All Management team members must groom themselves as 'Leaders'... not just as 'Managers'

57 Other Employee Reviews for 360training (View Most Recent)

Working in a Technology group since many years and recently rejoined back to 360training.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I have been working at 360training full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Having more than ten years of working experience in different companies, I have spent more time at 360training, which is a clear message that this company always care for his employees , and provides enough peace of mind at work, where people are coming back to 360training (re-joining).

For the readers of this review I strongly suggest to come see or ask your friends about 360training's culture, its values and people who are friendly and helping professionally at work.

above all the most important thing I noticed working at 360training in my seven years of career is that there is no politics within/bw the departments, which is the reason people feel comfortable continue to work for many years and returning back.

Cons

Team members sometimes out-of-sync on the tasks, due to their Managers lack of communication (dheelapan :P )

(which has almost been resolved now)

Upper Level Managers ask Managers for what their Team is doing, Progress report
    Middle-Managers Ask Functional Managers and Project Managers about the progress and Each Team Members attitude/interests i-e working on what Technology, so that they can retain employees.
    Functional Managers ask their Team Members what their difficulties are at work place and help them out, show them that they care for them. (Leadership)

Fast-growing company on-the-fly

I have been working at 360training full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a dynamic company. The visionaries see a need or an opportunity and we immediately jump in. People are encouraged to speak there mind. The CEO seems genuinely eager for his employees to have fun and to enjoy a dynamic workplace. Employees are allotted required training hours per quarter so that they never get off the learning curve.

Cons

Sometimes things move too fast and the infrastructure isn't ready yet. Sometimes fixes are done on hindsight. Quick turnover of execs at the top. After over 10 years in operation, the company still seems to be in a state of flux.... sometimes you wonder why. The teams in the US seem to be operating separately from each other.

Work together

There are newer employer reviews for 360training

Worked for 360training? Contribute to the Community!